- Internet speed will be managed after customers exceed high-speed Internet quota.
- Fair Usage Policy applies. U Mobile reserves the right to charge customers for any misuse of Service.
- Contract freedom allows you to terminate your contract without paying a penalty, provided that you refund your device subsidy.
- Terms and conditions apply.
U Mobile instalment plans - the easiest way to bring home iPhone
- No upfront payment*
- No credit card required
- Low interest rates
- Easy to apply - do it online or visit U Mobile store
- Apply with minimum supporting documents
- Available with Postpaid and Prepaid iPlans
* For full financing option only
- No interest rate
- Up to 10GB data
- Unlimited calls to all networks
- iPhone and iPlan in one monthly bill
Here's how much you will need to pay upon registration.
Example: iPhone 6s (16GB) on i60 Plan
Without Auto Debit
With Auto Debit
Customers are required to pay subsidised phone price via credit card and subscribe to auto debit for monthly fee. Otherwise rate plan upfront payment is required (rebated over 24 months): RM240 for i40, RM360 for i60, RM600 for i90 and RM960 for i130.
0% Easy Payment Plan (EPP) is applicable for customers with selected banks' credit card. Customers will enjoy monthly instalment repayment at 0% interest.
To check iPlan balance, dial *118*7*5#.
You'll be required to purchase a one-time top up of RM159 upon sign up.
Example: iPhone 6s (16GB) on i40 Plan
(without auto debit)
iPlan will be auto-renewed every 30 days.
Customer must have sufficient balance to ensure successful renewal in order to enjoy monthly rebate.
Rebates given with every successful activation / renewal and is valid 24 times or 24 months, whichever is earlier.
An initial top up of RM159 is required for Prepaid customers with iPhone purchase. This RM159 will be credited to customer's account with 200 days validity.
To subscribe/renew iPlan, dial *118# and selecti Plan.
To check iPlan balance, dial *118*1*3#