Enjoy Instant Rewards with U Card
Call, text and surf to earn and redeem points instantly!
All active U Mobile customers are eligible for the U Card rewards programme. U Card rewards programme is available to:
- U Mobile prepaid mobile service subscribers
- U Mobile postpaid mobile service subscribers
- U Mobile broadband service subscribers
Points from U Mobile will automatically be credited within 45 days upon full and on-time bill payment (for postpaid) or upon accumulation of minimum RM30 top up in a month (for prepaid), while points can also be collected from all BCard participating outlets nationwide.
Yes, you will need to use your 6-digit U Card PIN upon redemption.
The longer you stay with U Mobile, the more points you'll earn. Tenure Points:
1 - 3 years RM 1 = 1.5 points
> 3 years RM 1 = 2 points
Yes. You will still be rewarded with the U Card Quarterly Treats as long as you meet the minimum requirements in each quarter of the year.
Yes. Your points will expire 36 months after issuance, on a first in first out basis
The U Card Points Markdown programme is a special promotion exclusively for U Card members or BCard members who make redemption online at http://www.u.com.my/ucard/redemption or via the MyUMobile app only.
No. U Card points will not be issued for rewards redemption.
U Card T&C
U Card Birthday Bonus
- This birthday bonus points promotion (“Promotion”) is effective from 15 August 2015 until an expiry date to be determined by U Mobile (“Promotion Period”).
- Birthday bonus points will be awarded based on the birthday information that you provide during registration of U Card or as amended by you from time to time.
- Birthday bonus points will be awarded only once per year. If you change your birthday information in our system after the birthday bonus points are awarded, birthday bonus points will not be granted again in the same calendar year.
- If your birthday falls on a festival or any other occasion where we award bonus points, only the higher bonus points will be awarded.
- For prepaid users:
- birthday bonus points are calculated and awarded based on the top-up amount on your birthday;
- you are not entitled to birthday bonus points if, on your birthday, your subscription is deactivated or changed from prepaid to postpaid; and
- on your birthday, the birthday bonus points calculation shall supersede tenure points calculation. Tenure points calculation refers to the tiered calculation of loyalty points based on length of subscription with U Mobile.
- For postpaid users:
- birthday bonus points are calculated and awarded at the end of the birthday month. Birthday bonus points will not be awarded if your postpaid subscription has been deactivated or suspended or barred at such time the birthday bonus points are to be calculated; and
- Birthday bonus points are only awarded to principal account holder. Supplementary subscriptions / sharing members are not entitled to receive birthday bonus points.
U Card Quarterly Treats
- This quarterly treats promotion (“Promotion”) is effective from 15 August 2015 until an expiry date to be determined by U Mobile (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible for the quarterly treats:
- Your U Mobile subscription must be active and you are a registered U Card member.
- You meet the minimum quarterly spending during the relevant quarter (for prepaid, accumulative total top-up of RM90; for postpaid, accumulative total bill usage of RM240) in order to enjoy the quarterly treats.
- U Mobile will send an SMS to each eligible member to notify the member the details of such quarterly treats.
- Quarterly treats may take up to 45 days to be delivered to eligible subscribers after the end of every quarterly months.
- U Mobile reserves the absolute right to substitute or replace any of the quarterly treats with other items of similar values at any time, if the stated quarterly treats are not available due to whatever reason, without any prior written notice and all quarterly treats are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. The visual of the quarterly treats in
www.u.com.my or any official promotional materials for this promotion serves as illustration purposes only.="http:>
- U Mobile reserves the right to disqualify if any discrepancy is found.
Points Markdown Promo – RM10 U Mobile airtime
- The points markdown promotion (“Promotion”) is open to UCard and BCard members (“Members”) only.
- The Promotion is only applicable for RM10 denomination of top-up credit.
- The Promotion is only available through online (http://www.u.com.my/ucard) and mobile app (MyUMobile app) redemption.
- 6-digit U Card or BCard PIN is required during the redemption process (Forgot PIN? Get your PIN at http://www.u.com.my/ucard/support or request your PIN from MyUMobile app).
- U Mobile reserves the right to disqualify if any discrepancy is found.
- Promotion is valid till 31st December 2016.
MALAYSIA DAY POINTS AS CASH PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Malaysia Day - Points as Cash Promotion ("Promotion") is organised by U Mobile Sdn Bhd (223969-U) ("U Mobile") which commences from 10:00am on 5 September 2016 and ends at 11:59pm on 31 October 2016 ("Promotion Period"). All entries received after the Promotion Period are automatically disqualified.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below ("Terms and Conditions").
- The Promotion is open to any active U Mobile Postpaid or Prepaid subscriber who holds an individual account (Corporate account not included). "Active" means able to make and receive calls.
- U Mobile’s employees and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate in this Promotion.
- U Mobile reserves the right to reject any entries or disqualify any participant without assigning any reason.
To participate in this Promotion, you must:
- check your U Card/ BCard points ("Points") via the MyUMobile App, U Mobile stores or BCARD website; and
- redeem at least 100 Points at U Mobile stores by presenting your U Card/BCard when making a transaction at the U Mobile stores listed at www.u.com.my/stores during the Promotion Period ("Redemption").
- You must ensure that your prepaid or postpaid line is Active at the time of the Redemption.
- Every 100 Points is equivalent to RM1.
You may use the Points as partial or full Redemption of the price/charges payable for the following transactions at U Mobile stores:
- postpaid bill payment;
- payment of activation fee, device fee and advance payment;
- normal retail transactions such as U Mobile prepaid reload; or
- payment for any U Mobile bundle offers (purchase of device tied with a specific rate plan).
- The Points cannot be used for any deposit payment.
- To participate in this Promotion, you must:
- All participants who perform the Redemption will receive 1 AEON gift voucher worth RM 10 ("Gift Voucher") each upon completion of the Redemption while stocks last.
- The Gift Voucher may be utilised by the customers at any AEON retail outlet before 31 March 2017.
- Each Customer may receive a maximum of 2 Gift Vouchers with Redemption performed via multiple cards or multiple mobile numbers throughout the Promotion Period.
- At the end of the Promotion Period, U Mobile will select 5 Active U Mobile postpaid or prepaid customers who performed the highest amount Redemption as the winner of the Promotion who will be entitled receive 10,000 Points each ("Complimentary Points").
- U Mobile will notify the winners of their entitlement to the Complimentary Points via SMS and/or email or any other methods of communication chosen by U Mobile at its absolute and sole discretion. The Complimentary Points will be credited into the customers’ U Card/BCard.
- The Gift Voucher and Complimentary Points is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or rebate in full or in part, and any prizes shown in U Mobile’s website, U Mobile Facebook page, advertisements and Promotion materials are for photography or illustration purposes only.
- The Gift Voucher and Complimentary Points are given on an "as is" basis. U Mobile is not responsible for the merchantability of the Gift Voucher. U Mobile reserves the right to substitute the Gift Voucher or the Complimentary Points with a prize of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- U Mobile’s decisions on any matter relating to this Promotion are final and binding on all participants. If any matters arise which are not covered in these terms and conditions, they will be determined solely by U Mobile.
- U Mobile may change any of these terms and conditions including terminating or suspending this Promotion and extending the Promotion Period. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions on our website.
- By participating in the Promotion, all participants:-
- consent for U Mobile to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose their personal information for purposes which are necessary or related to the participation in the Promotion; and
- consent for U Mobile to disclose or publish their personal information such as their names and identities and any general information that U Mobile sees fit about the participants in any media, marketing or advertising materials; and
- grant U Mobile the absolute and unrestricted right to modify, use and publish any still or moving images of the participants for any promotional, marketing, commercial or other related purpose, without any payment or compensation.
- To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection with this Promotion. All participants and if the participants are below 18 years of age, their parents or guardians, agree to release U Mobile from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or for loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising out of participation in this Promotion.
- The subscription and use of U Mobile’s mobile services are subject to U Mobile’s standard Terms and Condition and where applicable, these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, U Mobile’s standard Terms and Conditions will apply to the extent of such inconsistency.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The participants agree that the Courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all matters arising from this Promotion.