Discover our latest Postpaid plans, featuring the New Postpaid 38. Experience UNLIMITED Calls with 30GB of High-Speed Data for only RM38/mth. Get yours today!
1. 1. You can choose to purchase any plan from the iTTV e-Learning portal (“Content”) using your U Mobile postpaid or prepaid account (“U Mobile Account”). We will bill you the amount of your purchase in your monthly postpaid bill or deduct the credit from your prepaid account.
4. You warrant that you are authorised to use your U Mobile Account to purchase the Content.
2. Registration and Usage
1. You will need to set up an iTTV E-Learning account at the iTTV E-Learning portal at https://ittv.com.my/ittv/ag-mo by following the steps listed (“Portal”) before you use the Content.
2. We may stop allowing you to buy Content from iTTV using your U Mobile Account, for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice including if U Mobile suspects that there is fraudulent or unauthorized use or if our agreement with iTTV terminates or for any operational reasons.
3. If you port your mobile number to another mobile operator, you will not be able to use your U Mobile Account to buy Content but you remain responsible for all fees and charges incurred before porting out. Refunds are not applicable for mobile numbers that have been ported out of U Mobile.
4. The Content is not under our control and we are not responsible for, nor do we endorse or have any involvement in the operation of the Content. If you have any issues with the use of the Content, you are required to directly contact iTTV for assistance. You need to contact iTTV directly if you have any issues which is not related to billing.
3. Charges and Payment
1. We do not set the Content prices. Prices for the Content are determined by iTTV and are subject to adjustment or taxes determined by iTTV.
2. When you buy any Content using your U Mobile Account we will charge the transaction amount and any applicable taxes including service tax to your postpaid bill or deduct your prepaid credit.
3. Mobile data charges (including international data roaming charges) will apply when you use, browse, purchase, request for refund for the Content.
4. Postpaid Account
a. If at the time of the purchase of the Content, you are a postpaid subscriber who has subscribed to our postpaid plan:
i. if you are a postpaid subscriber who has been subscribed to U Mobile’s postpaid service for a period of less than 3 months from the time you purchase any Content, U Mobile has the right to limit your Content purchase amount to any amount as may be deemed fit by U Mobile; or
ii. for other postpaid subscribers, you may purchase Contents as long as:
A. your total postpaid charges (whether billed or unbilled) do not exceed your credit limit. Since the charges are not reflected on a real-time basis, we may allow you to purchase Content exceeding your credit limit. If we allow you to purchase Content exceeding your credit limit, you are required to remit the charges incurred; and
B. the Content purchased does not exceed:
i. RM250.00 per day. For clarity, the daily purchase limit refers to your purchases made from 00:01 to 23:59 on the same day; and
ii. the cumulative value of RM1,000.00 per calendar month. This monthly limit refers to your purchases from the first day of the calendar month until the last day of that month.
b. We may change this monthly limit from time to time.
5. Prepaid Account
There is no monthly limit for your purchases. You will be able to purchase Content as long as you have sufficient credit balance in your prepaid account. However, you can only make a purchase of up to RM300.00 per transaction.
6. For recurrent subscription-based Content, you will be charged via your U Mobile Account for subscription renewals. You are advised to take note of the renewal frequencies and the cancellation option available at the time of subscription. Cancellation must be done directly in accordance with the relevant cancellation terms.
7. The purchase of the Content is non-refundable.
8. Any refund request will be subjected to iTTV terms and refund policy.
9. We will only apply a refund or credit your U Mobile Account in relation to a purchase of Content only if directed to do so by iTTV by crediting the amount into your prepaid account (for prepaid subscribers) or reflecting the refund in your following month’s bill (for postpaid subscribers).
2. To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection with use of your U Mobile Account to buy the Content, your purchase of the Content and your access to iTTV E-Learning portal. You and if you are below 18 years of age, your parents or guardians, agree to release U Mobile from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or for loss or damage; whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising from use of your U Mobile Account to buy the Content, your purchase of the Content and your access to the Portal.
3. Our privacy notice (www.u.com.my/tnc/1209) applies to how we use your personal information.
4. iTTV, iTTV marks, logo and the Portal are trademarks of iTTV. U Mobile does not own the copyright, trademarks, services marks or other marks on the Portal.
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!