You just need to ensure that your international roaming service is activated before you travel overseas.

However, you will NEED to connect to the preferred roaming operator’s network based on the country you are in.


You may also subscribe to a U Data Roam pass via MyUMobile App if you require more than 500MB high speed data before the existing pass expires.