Enjoy up to 1,000GB 5G data with our new U Postpaid plans. Check it out now!
1. This Service is supplied in accordance with the Terms of Service in our Registration Form. You must comply with those Terms of Service and these terms and conditions.
2. You must pay a minimum commitment fee of RM98 per month ("Commitment Fee") even if you do not make calls or use the Service to that value. The Commitment Fee will be used to set-off your charges which are due and payable for voice and video calls, SMS and MMS only. Charges for all other services such as data service which provides access to the Internet, content downloads or streaming, international direct dial (IDD) and international roaming will not be deducted from the Commitment Fee and must be paid. If your use of the Service exceeds the Commitment Fee our standard rate of your plan will apply and you must pay the total charges in your bill.
3. You must subscribe to the Service for a minimum term of 18 months from the date of our acceptance of your application ("Minimum Term"). If you terminate the Service for any reason or if we terminate the Service because you have not complied with any of the Terms of Service in our Registration Form including these terms and conditions during the Minimum Term, cancellation charges made up of the Commitment Fee multiplied by the remaining number of months* of the Minimum Term ("Cancellation Fees") are payable and you must pay all outstanding charges.
4. If you purchase a mobile handset approved by us from our authorised dealers for use with this offer to access the Service, you enter into an agreement with that dealer for the purchase of the mobile handset. We are not part of that purchase agreement. Any complaints about the mobile handset should be referred to that dealer.
5. The data service provides access to the Internet via our 3G network only and is only available to customers within our 3G network coverage area and is subject to network availability. The maximum download speed is up to 3.6Mbps. Actual speeds will vary and are affected but not limited, by your distance from our mobile tower, the capacity of our mobile tower, the source of your download, your hardware and software and the general Internet traffic. You cannot use the Service to connect to the Internet outside of our 3G network coverage area.
6. Your use of the data service is dependent on the hardware and software that you use. We do not make any representation or warranty that our SIM or Service will be compatible with your hardware and software.
7. You must pay the data charges stated in your bill but your monthly data charges will be capped at RM176. Even if you do not use the data service to that value for the month, no part of this cap will be carried over to the following months. You must still pay for the use of the other Service or if you subscribe to the other Service on a subscription basis.
8. The IDD service and the international roaming service are each available upon request. If you wish to subscribe, you are required to apply separately. These IDD and the international roaming services are subject to additional terms and conditions that we may impose including payment of deposits.
9. This rate plan will continue while stocks last or until such date as we may decide. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to amend or change the tariffs at any time during the Minimum Term as we deem fit. We will provide you with a new rate plan if you choose to continue with the Service when this offer expires. If you are not satisfied with the alternative rate plan, you may terminate this Service by giving us notice.
10. If you already have another account with us for other rate plans, you must sign up separately as a separate account holder if you wish to subscribe to this rate plan.
11. To be an account holder you must be over 18 years of age. We are not responsible for any Internet content that may be obtained via the Service. You must ensure that the software you use with the Service is properly licensed. You must not resell, share or otherwise distribute the Service to a third party.
12. We may monitor your account to ensure you are complying with the agreement. We will investigate misuse of the Service. If we find that you have misused this Service we may recover from you any costs of investigating the misuse and any compensation we are required to pay to another user as a result of your misuse.
13. You are not allowed to transfer the account of the Service to another person during the Minimum Term.
14. You can port a phone number you have obtained from us to use with the Service to another mobile service provider when Mobile Number Portability takes effect but you must settle all outstanding charges before you are allowed to port. If you port the phone number during the Minimum Term, you must pay the Cancellation Charges and all outstanding charges.
15. We reserve the right to add, vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time as we deem fit by written notice.
16. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers unless expressly stated.
* The number of months remaining will be deemed to include the month during which you notify Customer Service to terminate the Service. For example, if you notify Customer Service on the 5th day of the 3rd month of the Minimum Term, your Cancellation Fees are RM98 x 16 = RM1,568
Version : 14 February 2020
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!