U Home 5G x sooka VIP
Get fibre-like speeds and exclusive live sports with our U Home 5G x sooka VIP Bundle. Enjoy home entertainment with your loved ones - just click here!
Activation and Charges
i. activate your international roaming service before you travel; and
ii. subscribe to the Service; and
iii. manually connect to either one of the preferred roaming operator’s networks when you are on roaming at the respective countries:
|No.||Country||Preferred Roaming Operator||Fair Use Quota (per-day)|
|11||Hong Kong||Hutchison 3||500MB|
|28||South Korea||SK Telecom|
2. If you do not connect to the preferred roaming network specified above, you will not be able to connect to the internet while on roaming. However, you may still use voice and SMS service subject to the applicable charges imposed by the roaming operator you connect to.
3. Once you connect to the network above based on the country you are in, you may use your data quota allocated based on your existing postpaid plans (“Roam-Onz Quota”). For example, if you are subscribed to P139 plan, your Roam-Onz Quota is 3GB. You may continue to use the Roam-Onz Quota on roaming at the countries listed above if you are connected to the preferred roaming operator’s network.
4. You may check your Roam-Onz Quota’s usage while on roaming by
i. Dialing *118#; or
ii. using the MyUMobile App
5. You may cancel the add-on at any time by dialing *118#. Upon cancellation, the Service is deactivated and any continued usage in the respective countries may incur additional charges.
6. The monthly subscription fee for the Service is RM139/month.
7. Upon full utilisation of your Roam-Onz Quota:
i. we will notify you via SMS and your Roam-Onz service is no longer applicable until the quota is refreshed at the next billing cycle
ii. if you continue to use data roaming, you will automatically subscribe to the daily U Data Roam service (UDR10 or UDR36). The UDR10 is chargeable at RM10 per-day per-country, and UR36 is chargeable at RM36 per-day per country, and subject to UDR’s terms and conditions which are accessible at http://www.u.com.my/tnc/150.
8. The mobile internet roaming service is subject to the preferred roaming operator’s network availability.
Version : 15 July 2020
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!