Enjoy up to 1,000GB 5G data with our new U Postpaid plans. Check it out now!
1. By placing an order online, you are making an offer to purchase our products or services. Acceptance of your offer is at our discretion. We may reject your offer without providing any reason. Acceptance occurs only when we send a confirmation email to you stating that payment for your order is successful. Any other acknowledgment of your order before the confirmation email is purely for information purpose and does not constitute acceptance.
2. To make an order using our Express Delivery:
i. you must be buying on your own behalf;
ii. you must be buying for your own use and not for resale.
3. Once your order is received and processed, you will receive an SMS notifying a link to a webpage (“Webpage”) where you can check the status of your order.
4. Where products or services are listed with an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we reserve the right to cancel your order for those products (even after your order has been acknowledged by us).
5. By ordering from our website, you warrant that you meet the relevant conditions set out in Section A, Clause 2.
1. After the SMS (notifying a link to the Webpage) has been sent to you, you will be contacted by an authorized U Mobile representative that has been assigned to handle the delivery arrangement of your ordered product.
2. You may check the information relating to the authorized U Mobile representatives through the Webpage. You are required to verify your Order ID with the authorized U Mobile representatives before any delivery arrangement is made.
3. The products will be delivered to you within 24 hours or according to a date and time as scheduled with the authorized U Mobile representatives.
4. We do not deliver out of Malaysia or to PO Box addresses.
5. We rely on you to give us accurate information to enable us to deliver your order successfully. You must provide correct delivery information as we do not entertain changes to the delivery address once you have submitted your order.
6. We will only perform a maximum of 2 delivery attempts. If both attempts fail, your ordered product will be returned to the authorized U Mobile representative’s office, where you are required to collect it. You are required to make arrangements for self-collection of the product with the authorized U Mobile representative separately. We may at our discretion arrange for additional delivery, but it will be subject to additional charges. If you do not collect your order from the authorized U Mobile representative’s office after 3 working days from the date of 2nd failed delivery attempt, you are deemed to have rejected the ordered product.
7. i. You must receive the product personally by producing your NRIC (or other identification document we may require) to our authorised U Mobile representative for verification purpose.
ii. You must inspect the product packaging to verify that the product packaging is not damaged and the product description fulfils your order. If the product packaging is damaged or the product description does not match your order, you must reject the product immediately. We will exchange the validly rejected product pursuant to our Return Policy (see Section D below). Once the product is accepted, we will not in any way be responsible for any defects, unless the conditions of the Return Policy are met.
8. For all successful plan purchases, your line will be automatically activated within 48 hours upon successful delivery to you.
9. Risk in the product you ordered pass to you upon delivery. If you fail to accept the delivery for the second time, risk is deemed to have passed to you on the date of the second failed delivery attempt. We are not liable for any loss after risk passes to you.
10. Subject to Section B, Clause 6 and Clause 7 above, there will be no refund for the product once payment is successful, for any reason whatsoever. However, you may be eligible for exchange under our Return Policy (see Section D below).
Delivery during the Movement Control Order (“MCO”) period
1. These terms of delivery of product are only applicable for the device orders during MCO period.
2. During the MCO period, we will deliver the devices to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your order in a contact-free manner. Upon successful delivery of the devices by our authorized U Mobile representative, you are deemed to have acknowledged receipt of the devices. No refund request will be entertained.
3. Delivery of devices may be delayed during the MCO period or the devices may only be delivered after the MCO period. We aim to deliver the devices to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your order within the delivery timeline, but we do not guarantee the exact date of delivery.
4. You may request for cancellation of your order if the delivery address falls under “undeliverable area” such as Covid-19 Red Zone areas (as designated by the Malaysian Government). For any request for cancellation of order, you must contact the authorized U Mobile representative who is responsible for your order. We reserve the right to put the order on hold or reject the cancellation request at our discretion.
1. Payment for an order with Express Delivery is made when the product is delivered to you.
2. You have the option to make payment by cash on delivery or internet bank transfer:
a. Cash on Delivery (COD)
You may pay cash directly to the authorized U Mobile representative upon delivery of the product.
b. Internet Bank Transfer
You may make payments through the internet bank transfer to the designated bank account number, which will be provided by the authorized U Mobile representative.
3. Upon receipt of the payment for the order, the authorized U Mobile representative will issue a temporary receipt to you. You must ensure that such receipt is issued to you as proof of payment.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to you attaching the official receipt of your purchase within 2 hours.
D. Return Policy for Exchange (Return Policy)
1. We accept the return of a product for exchange only if such product fails to power up upon delivery (“Failure”).
2. The time and date of receipt as reflected in the records of our authorized U Mobile representatives are final, binding and conclusive for the purposes of the Return Policy.
3. For any exchange of product, our authorized U Mobile representative will be in contact with you for the details and delivery arrangement.
4. Exchange is subject to availability of the replacement unit.
5. We may at our discretion decide not to exchange the product without any liability to you.
6. Estimated delivery timeline for replacement unit is 10 working days. Section B, Clauses 5- 7 will apply.
7. We may charge you an administrative fee to cover any cost we incur in connection with your request under the Return Policy.
8. You acknowledge that the exchange of the product is your sole remedy if you qualify for a replacement product under the Return Policy.
E. General Matters
References to working day mean a day other than the following days:
a. a Saturday and Sunday; or in states where Friday is observed as a weekend holiday, a Thursday and Friday; and
b. a day which is lawfully observed as a national public holiday in Malaysia.
Version: 18th January 2021
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!