iPhone 15 Pro
Unbeatable savings & flexibility with your iPhone 15 Pro via Unbeatable 5G U Postpaid plans. Enjoy 0% instalment with U PayLater. Sign up today!
U SaveMore for U Postpaid 68 and U Postpaid 98
U PayLater for iPhone and Android
U Mobile U PayLater is a promotional package consisting of the Service, with the Device (iPhone/Android) to be purchased via a 0% interest instalment payment plan offered by U Mobile. If you subscribe to U PayLater, the Terms of Service of the respective Postpaid plans, including our Privacy Notice, and these additional terms and conditions will apply (collectively, “the Terms”), all of which are available on www.u.com.my. The rate plans offered under U PayLater for the Device are U Postpaid 68 and U Postpaid 98 Postpaid plans.
a. U PayLater is available to the following:
i. customers who are 22 years of age at the date of registration of U PayLater;
ii. existing U Mobile customers selected by U Mobile at its absolute discretion, from time to time.
b. If you are in category a. i) & ii) and wish to switch to U PayLater, your existing rate plan will be automatically terminated as at the date of our acceptance of your subscription, and you are liable for any charges due to the termination of your existing rate plan. You must fully settle all outstanding charges under your existing rate plan before you can proceed with the U PayLater registration.
c. Each customer (with one NRIC) will only be entitled to subscribe to one (1) U PayLater. Only Malaysians are eligible to subscribe to U PayLater.
The duration of the instalment payment plan is the pre-agreed Commitment Period commencing from the date of activation of U PayLater, depending on the device model selected.
3. Price and Payment
a. By subscribing to U PayLater, you will enjoy one (1) unit of Device at U Mobile Selling Price depending on your selection of the rate plan, Device model and capacity.
b. Prices for Devices which are bundled with U PayLater and Postpaid plans are set out in https://www.u.com.my/en/personal/devices.
c. You are required to remit an upfront payment upon registration of the U PayLater depending on the Device model purchased.
d. You will pay consecutive monthly payments (“Monthly Device Fee”) during the Commitment Period which will appear as a charge in your monthly bill.
Title, interest and ownership in the device will pass to you only upon full payment of all Monthly Device Fees.
5. Termination and Suspension
If you terminate or if we terminate your U PayLater due to your default or if you downgrade your rate plan before the expiry of the Commitment Period, you are required to pay U Mobile the outstanding Monthly Device Fees (balance charges), as determined by U Mobile as set out below:
Balance charges = Device Recommended Retail Price (RRP) – total instalment fees paid
The remaining number of months will be deemed to include the month during which you terminated your U PayLater.
6. All claims relating to your Device, which is part of the U PayLater service and which are covered by the warranty, if any, should be referred to the relevant manufacturer. We do not provide any warranty claim on any Device.
7. The outstanding Monthly Device Fee is in addition to any charges payable by you under your account up to the time of termination. You will be furnished with a final bill which is due and payable upon receipt.
8. U Mobile may block the IMEI number of your device, if:
a. U Mobile suspects that you have committed fraud;
b. U Mobile finds that you have committed fraud; or
c. you have failed to remit the Monthly Device Fee or monthly fees of selected rate plan for a continuous period of two (2) months from the activation of the U PayLater.
9. You will remain liable for the Monthly Device Fee if you lose your device, if your account is barred or suspended, or if your IMEI number is blocked, for any reason.
10. U Mobile may unblock your IMEI number upon receipt of the outstanding payment due, if your IMEI number is blocked due to non-payment of the Monthly Device Fee or monthly fees of selected rate plan.
11. If your IMEI number is blocked due to fraud or suspected fraud, you may be requested to contact U Mobile’s customer service for further instructions.
“Commitment Period” is the pre-agreed duration of twelve (12), twenty-four (24) or thirty-six (36) months for which you are required to subscribe to the Services,
Monthly Fee is the monthly fee that you are required to pay for your Postpaid Plan and may be used interchangeably with Access Fee or Monthly Access Fee in www.u.com.my or in your bill.
“Device” refers to the devices you are eligible to purchase under the U SaveMore or U PayLater.
“U Mobile Selling Price” also known as “Device Price” is the price stipulated for the particular device if you subscribe to U Mobile U Postpaid 68 and U Postpaid 98 Postpaid plan.
Version: 18 October 2023
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!