Giler Unlimited Postpaid
Surf to the fullest with the Best Value Giler Unlimited Postpaid plans! Enjoy unlimited speed, data and calls. Choose the best plan for you here!
|U Mobile to U Mobile
|Voice Mail (/call)
|Video Call (/min)
||20 sen||30 sen|
1. All voice minutes bundled only apply to domestic mobile/fixed on-net and off-net usage and excludes video calls, IDD, International Roaming, Voicemail (1311) or calls to special numbers/premium numbers (e.g.: 1300 / 1500 / 1508 / 1600 / 1700 / 1900 / 103, 800 & 15999) and 02-prefix numbers for border calls to Singapore and 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei.
2. All voice minutes bundled shall be used strictly as part of normal everyday mobile voice usage for individual customers and not for commercial use. The Service shall not be:
a. re-sold, rented or utilised in any other way;
b. used for multiple simultaneous calling, conference calling, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, application-to-person communication, continuous calling for extended period of time, auto-dialling, machine-to-machine communication;
c. used for wholesale or for SIM boxing or aggregate minutes on our network;
d. used in connection with a device, software or application which re-routes calls;
e. used to set up switch devices which could keep a line open potentially for hours and limiting the ability for other customers to access our network; or
f. used for any other activity that U Mobile considers to be non-standard usage.
3. U Mobile at its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right at any time without being liable to you to suspend or terminate the Service if you are found to be in violation of the Terms.
4. You can use P78 through a smartphone only; any other device, especially MiFi and USB dongle, is not allowed. It is up to U Mobile to determine whether a device is allowed to be used for P78.
5. Internet speed is up to 5Mbps. P78 includes unlimited Video-Onz with standard definition video streaming. Video-Onz cannot be disabled.
6. You are given separate data quota (up to 5Mbps) for mobile hotspot usage. After the quota is utilized, mobile hotspot speed will be managed.
7. Peer-to-peer (P2P) usage is up to 64kbps.
8. When there is a network failure, your normal (non-hotspot) data usage may inadvertently be deducted from your mobile hotspot quota. You acknowledge the possibility of this happening and agree not to hold us liable.
General Postpaid Plan
2. You must pay the Monthly Fee in full even if you do not use the Service to the full value for the month. No part of the Monthly Fee will be carried over to the following months. Any usage exceeding the Monthly Fee will be billed to you on monthly basis. Monthly Fee may also be referred to as “Monthly Commitment Fee”, “Monthly Access Fee” or other names as may be determined by us.
3. Charges for all other services not listed, such as International Direct Dial (IDD) and International Roaming will not be deducted from the Monthly Fee and will be charged separately. Unless specifically stated otherwise, monthly data and bundled minutes are only applicable for domestic usage and will not be available during Roaming.
4. We reserve the right to amend or change the tariffs at any time during the Contract Period.
5. The Service cannot be combined with other package unless stated otherwise.
6. Contract Period will be applicable when devices are bundled together with the Service. We may impose cancellation charges/fees (including unpaid device price) if you terminate the Services (or we terminate due to your non-compliance) prior to the agreed Contract Period. Contract Period may also be referred as “Minimum Period” or “Minimum Term”.
7. If you have bought any device or accessories from us or our dealers, all claims relating to those products are covered by the warranty, if any, offered by the relevant manufacturer. We do not provide any warranty claim on the device.
8. The Advance Access Fee is charged in advance to your account and will be shown in your first month bill. If you do not pay your bill by the due date, this Advance Access Fee may be used to offset any outstanding charges. Upon set off or deduction, we may also require you to pay a further advance fee in an amount that we determine. Any remaining balance of the advance fee will be refunded to you without interest if you terminate this Postpaid Plan provided all outstanding charges have been settled.
9. If you are an existing U Mobile prepaid customer and you wish to switch to this Postpaid Plan, you may retain your phone number. Any remaining SMS, voice minutes or data allowance to which you are entitled under the previous prepaid plan will be forfeited and any content subscription services which are part of your previous prepaid plan will be automatically terminated. However, any credit remaining may be carried over to this Postpaid Plan up to a maximum value of RM100 to offset bill payment. Any credit balance exceeding the sum of RM100 will be automatically forfeited.
10. If you have subscribed to any voice or SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack, when you change your rate plan, any unused quota from the voice or SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack will be forfeited without refund.
11. Upon activation of your new rate plan:
a. if your new rate plan has an unlimited voice service bundle:
i your subscription of any voice Postpaid Add-on Pack on your previous rate plan will be terminated. You will be charged with the full monthly charges of the Postpaid Add-on Pack and any unused quota on the voice Postpaid Add-on Pack will be forfeited without refund.
ii. if you have previously subscribed to any SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack, you will be re-subscribed to the same pack. The re-subscribed SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack will have a refreshed quota and will be valid until the last day of your bill cycle. You will be charged with the full charges for the SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack:
A. for the previous subscription on your previous rate plan; and
B. for the renewed subscription on your new rate plan.
b. if your new rate plan is not bundled with any unlimited voice service bundle, and if you have previously subscribed to any voice or SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack, you will be re-subscribed to the same pack. The re-subscribed voice or SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack will have a refreshed quota and will be valid until the last day of your bill cycle. You will be charged for the full monthly charges for the voice of or SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack:
i. for the previous subscription on your previous rate plan; and
ii. for the renewed subscription on your new rate plan.
12. Your actual download speed and data capacity will vary and may be slower and are affected but not limited, by your distance from our mobile tower, the capacity of our mobile tower, the source of your download, your handset type and quality, the general Internet traffic and coverage availability. If your total download and upload use per month exceeds any applicable allocated data allowance, we will manage your bandwidth by reducing your speed.
13. Any add-on services bundled together with the Postpaid plan(s) are governed by separate terms and conditions, which are published on www.u.com.my.
Advance Access Fee is the amount which equals to the Monthly Fee.
Contract Period is the pre-agreed duration for which you are required to subscribe to the Services.
Monthly Fee is the monthly fee that you are required to pay for your Postpaid Plan and may be used interchangeably with Access Fee or Monthly Access Fee in www.u.com.my or in your bill.
Version : 14 February 2020
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!