U Home 5G x sooka VIP
Get fibre-like speeds and exclusive live sports with our U Home 5G x sooka VIP Bundle. Enjoy home entertainment with your loved ones - just click here!
U Mobile Online Store is an online shop that allows you to make purchases from the U Mobile website. You can shop for mobile devices, prepaid or postpaid rate plans, broadband plans and more from anywhere with an Internet connection.
For now, only Malaysians can make purchases via UM Online Store. However, anyone can buy U Mobile prepaid and postpaid plans at a U Mobile Service Centre. Just bring your valid passport to subscribe to our plans. Depending on the plan you choose, we may need you to place a deposit.
Follow these steps to place an order:
2. We will redirect you to the product's page. If you're ordering a device, select the device's colour, capacity, rate plan and SIM type. Once you are done, click "CHECKOUT".
3. Enter your details to register for your U Mobile line. As for existing customers, do note that TAC verification is required upon any device plan purchases.
4. Once we have validated your details, you can view your cart and choose your mobile number.
5. Fill in your personal details to register for your new plan.
6. You need a UM Online Store account in order to complete your purchase. If you do not have one yet, you can create one by entering your details and password. Once you have created an account, you can log in to complete your registration. If you already have an account, click on "Already registered? Click here to login".
7. Key in your email and password to log in to your UM Online Store account.
8. Choose your delivery address/billing address and click "Next".
9. Choose your payment method and click "Next".
Note: We accept Visa or Mastercard credit cards and debit cards issued in Malaysia.
10. You have to complete your payment within 15 minutes. Click "Continue to make payment" to go to payment gateway page.
11. Once we have received your payment, you will receive your order reference number. You can use your order reference number to keep track of your delivery status. Our delivery partner will deliver your products to you.
12. To check your order status and activate your new SIM card, just log in to your UM Online Store account.
Note: You can only activate your SIM card once your parcel status is "In Transit".
Your satisfaction comes first. In order for us to provide the best customer experience, all our customers must create an account with us, because this will make it easier for you to shop and track your purchases. Once you register your account details, we will remember your information during your next purchase, so you can enjoy greater convenience when you shop with us.
No, you do not need to. All Malaysian users with a valid email account can sign up for a U Mobile Online Store account.
U Mobile Online Store accepts Visa or Mastercard credit cards and debit cards that are issued in Malaysia. Foreign-issued credit cards will not be accepted for payments made at the U Mobile Online Store.
At the moment, we do not provide any instalment or auto-debit services on U Mobile Online Store. For instalment plan, you can always check out our UPayLater offers for both iPhone and Android devices.
If your transaction was successful, you will receive a confirmation email that contains the order reference number. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact customer service directly to confirm the status of your order before you try to make a second payment. This will help you avoid making multiple transactions.
|Processing payment||Your payment is being processed.|
|Payment accepted||Your transaction was successful.|
|Pending delivery||Your item is being packaged and will be delivered soon.|
|In Transit||Your package is on its way to you.|
|Package successfully delivered||Your order has been shipped and delivered.|
|Activation successful||Your U Mobile line has been activated.|
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!