Be Unbeatable with our new U Biz Plans. Enjoy interest-Free instalment with U PayLater & unbeatable device savings with U SaveMore. Register your interest now!
Table A: U Mobile Wireless Broadband Postpaid plan
1. This Wireless Broadband Postpaid service is available as a stand-alone data service (“Service”) and is subject to the Terms of Service of our Postpaid service. You must comply with those Terms of Service including our Privacy Notice, the relevant Postpaid subscription plan and these additional terms and conditions, (collectively, the “Terms”) all which are available on https://www.u.com.my/plans/broadband/wireless-broadband.
2. The Service is a data service which provides access to the Internet and related services. The Service is subject to network limitations and availability and device capability.
3. Internet speed for the Wireless Broadband Postpaid plans are as follows:
i. up to 10Mbps for WB48 plan;
ii. up to 20Mbps for WB68 plan;
iii. up to 20Mbps WB88 plan; and
iv. up to 30Mbps for WB128 plan.
4. Your actual download speed and data capacity based on your pricing plan will vary and may be slower and are affected but not limited, by your distance from our mobile tower, the capacity of our mobile tower, the source of your download, your handset type and quality, your hardware and software and the general Internet traffic.
5. If you are using the Service on your personal computer or laptop, you require a 3G/HSPA+/4G LTE modem which is approved for use on our network.
6. The pricing table for the data plans under this Service is set out on our website at https://www.u.com.my/plans/broadband/wireless-broadband. If your pricing plan sets out a maximum amount of data that you can use to download and upload, any unused data allowance expires each month or day (depending on your data plan) and cannot be rolled over for use and will be forfeited.
7. You will be provided with unlimited data quota for the usage of our partners’ apps (“Partner’s Apps”). The list of the Partner’s Apps is listed on our website at https://www.u.com.my/plans/broadband/wireless-broadband. Partner’s Apps refer to the online music streaming, online radio streaming or online video streaming (where applicable) provided by a third party provider.
8. We do not warrant or guarantee the availability or quality of the Partner’s Apps. By using the Partner’s Apps, you acknowledge and agree that U Mobile will not have any liability for the Partner’s Apps. Use of the Partner’s Apps is subject to the terms of the agreement between you and the third party provider.
9. We reserve the sole and absolute right to cease, alter, cancel, suspend or substitute the Partner’s Apps at any time without prior notice. We are not liable to you for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by you (including negligence) as a direct or indirect result of such cessation, alteration, cancellation, suspension or substitution.
10. Data use is counted in MB increments. Non-data use (voice, SMS/MMS, video calls and content subscription services including roaming and international call services) is charged separately based on our standard rates and is not included in your pricing plan.
11. This Service is based on domestic usage. Data roaming charges will be charged separately and will be calculated based on current data roaming charges as determined by our roaming partners and are subject to additional terms and conditions that we may impose including payment of deposits.
12. You are responsible for monitoring your own data use. Any usage meter which we make available for checking your data allowance balance is provided as a convenience to you. The usage shown in the usage meter is an indication only and is not the actual amount. Your actual usage will be recorded in your bill.
13. If you change your data plan, any unused data from the original data plan will be forfeited. You must accept the terms and conditions of the new data plan.
14. We do not make any representations or give any warranties whether express or implied relating in any way to the device that you buy from us or from our dealers as part of the Service nor do we warrant the performance or suitability of that device on our network. If you have bought any devices or accessories from us or our dealers, all claims relating to those products are covered by the warranty, if any, offered by the relevant manufacturers. Any complaints or warranty claims must be referred to the relevant manufacturer and are subject to that manufacturer’s terms.
15. Your monthly data charges will be prorated in the first month of activation up to the end of the first billing period. Thereafter, your monthly data charges are payable for each full monthly billing period in advance. If the Service is terminated before the end of your billing period your monthly data charges will be pro-rated.
16. You must meet the minimum system requirements as directed by us to connect the Service. Your use of the Service is dependent on the hardware and software that you use. We do not make any representation or warranty that our SIM or Service will be compatible with your hardware and software.
17. This Service will continue until terminated by you (except where you have subscribed to an add-on data plan where the Service continues until your data allowance expires or is used up, whichever occurs earlier) or until terminated by us according to the Terms.
18. To be an account holder you must be at least 18 years old. We are not responsible for any Internet content that may be obtained via this Service. You must ensure that the software you used with this Service is properly licensed. You must not resell, share or otherwise distribute the Service to a third party.
19. We may monitor your account to ensure you are complying with the Terms. We will investigate misuse of the Service. If we find that you have misused the Service, we may recover from you any costs of investigating the misuse and any compensation we are required to pay to another user as a result of your misuse.
20. We reserve the right without any liability to change the Terms including the charges or any feature of any plans under the Service, from time to time. We will endeavour to notify you of such changes. You are deemed to have agreed to such changes if you continue to use the Services after such changes have been made and you will still liable to pay the charges in full.
21. For non-Malaysians, a RM100 deposit is required for the Service (data SIM card only).
22. The Advance Access Fee (which is the amount equal to the Monthly Fee) is charged in advance to your account and will be shown in your first month bill. If you do not pay your bill by the due date, this Advance Access Fee may be used to offset any outstanding charges. Upon set off or deduction, we may also require you to pay a further advance fee in an amount that we determine. Any remaining balance of the advance fee will be refunded to you without interest if you terminate any plan under the Service provided all outstanding charges have settled.
If you purchase a U Mobile MiFi device together with any of the Service, there will be no commitment period. For more information on U Mobile Mifi devices offered to you under this Service, please refer to https://www.u.com.my/plans/broadband/wireless-broadband. In any single subscription, you are only allowed to purchase 1 U Mobile MiFi device.
Wireless Broadband Postpaid Offer
1. This Wireless Broadband Postpaid offer (“Offer") by U Mobile Sdn Bhd Registration No. 199101013657 (223969-U) (“U Mobile”) will commence at 00:00 on 11 March 2021 and continue until further notice (“Offer Period”).
2. This Offer is valid for existing Postpaid subscribers who have subscribed to GX68, P79, P99 or P139 plans only.
3. To participate in this Offer, you must sign up any of the following Wireless Broadband Postpaid plans during the Offer Period. You are only required to pay the discounted Monthly Fee as specified in the following table, for a period of 24 months. The 24 months period commences from the sign up date of the Wireless Broadband Postpaid plan.
||Offer Period Monthly Fee|
4. If you terminate your existing GX68, P79, P99 or P139 plans (which are prerequisite for the entitlement of the Offer), the Offer will cease to apply and the applicable standard Monthly Fees will be charged in full and will be reflected in the next monthly bill.
5. You are only entitled to sign up for maximum of 2 Wireless Broadband Postpaid plans under this Offer.
6. For Corporate registration, you are entitled to sign up for maximum of 2 Wireless Broadband Postpaid plans under this Offer per Business Registration Number (BRN).
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!