Be the Unbeatable with our new U Biz™ Postpaid Plans. Enjoy FREE Phone with U SaveMore™ & interest-FREE instalment with U PayLater™. Register your interest now!
U PayLater for iPhone and Android
U Mobile U PayLater is a promotional package consisting of the Service, with the Device (iPhone/Android) to be purchased via a 0% interest instalment payment plan offered by U Mobile. If you subscribe to U PayLater, the Terms of Service of the respective Postpaid plans, including our Privacy Notice, and these additional terms and conditions will apply (collectively, “the Terms”), all of which are available on www.u.com.my. The rate plans offered under U PayLater for the Device are U Biz 68 and U Biz 98 Postpaid plans.
3. Price and Payment
5. Termination and Suspension
If you terminate or if we terminate your U PayLater due to your default or if you downgrade your rate plan before the expiry of the Commitment Period, you are required to pay U Mobile the outstanding Monthly Device Fees (balance charges), as determined by U Mobile as set out below:
Balance charges = Device Recommended Retail Price (RRP) – total instalment fees paid
The remaining number of months will be deemed to include the month during which you terminated your U PayLater.
6. The outstanding Monthly Device Fee is in addition to any charges payable by you under your account up to the time of termination. You will be furnished with a final bill which is due and payable upon receipt.
7. U Mobile may block the IMEI number of your device, if:
8. You will remain liable for the Monthly Device Fee if you lose your device, if your account is barred or suspended, or if your IMEI number is blocked, for any reason.
9. U Mobile may unblock your IMEI number upon receipt of the outstanding payment due, if your IMEI number is blocked due to non-payment of the Monthly Device Fee or monthly fees of selected rate plan.
10. If your IMEI number is blocked due to fraud or suspected fraud, you may be requested to contact U Mobile’s customer service for further instructions.
“Commitment Period” is the pre-agreed duration of twelve (12), twenty-four (24) or thirty-six (36) months for which you are required to subscribe to the Services,
Monthly Fee is the monthly fee that you are required to pay for your Postpaid Plan and may be used interchangeably with Access Fee or Monthly Access Fee in www.u.com.my or in your bill.
“Device” refers to the devices you are eligible to purchase under the U SaveMore or U PayLater.
“U Mobile Selling Price” also known as “Device Price” is the price stipulated for the particular device if you subscribe to U Mobile U Biz 68 and U Biz 98 Postpaid plan.
Version: [18 August 2022]
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!