Enjoy up to 1,000GB 5G data with our new U Postpaid plans. Check it out now!
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree you must stop using this website.
About This Website
1. We may change the website content at any time. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the website content.
2. As a user of u.com.my, you should make your own enquiries before entering into any transaction by relying on the information on u.com.my or using any service which is accessible using u.com.my.
3. We are not liable for the contents of any other websites that you may access from u.com.my.
4. The contents of u.com.my and any products or services available through u.com.my are meant for Malaysian residents only.
You may use a security credential ("Member ID") to access u.com.my. The Member ID could take the form of a username and password, a digital certificate or another security-related technology. We may require you to use a different Member ID to access different parts of u.com.my. The Member ID may be used only for the purposes of accessing u.com.my and for authorizing instructions or requests using the services which may be available from u.com.my. Any other use of your Member ID is prohibited.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under this password and account. We are not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these security measures. We request that you promptly report to us any unauthorised use of your password.
We will take reasonable steps to secure u.com.my and the systems in our control that are used to access u.com.my. However, the internet may be unreliable and is a difficult medium to secure. We do not guarantee the security of u.com.my or the systems (including the internet and your hardware and software) used to access u.com.my, or any information that passes through such systems.
Use of This Website
You must not:
1. use u.com.my for any activities, or post or transmit to or via u.com.my any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights or privacy, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
2. use u.com.my in a way, or post to or transmit to or via u.com.my any material, which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying u.com.my;
3. use u.com.my to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic mail messages to anyone;
4. make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using u.com.my;
5. use another's Member ID or name without permission;
6. provide false information when registering or changing your u.com.my registration details;
7. impersonate another person when using u.com.my;
8. post to or transmit to or via u.com.my any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
9. tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to u.com.my;
10. knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via u.com.my; and
11. attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
Third Party Sites
2. You access those third party sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk. We do not represent that the content or services available from third party sites are appropriate or available for use in all parts of Malaysia. If you access other content or services from third party sites, we are not responsible for your compliance with local laws or other applicable laws.
By submitting your personal information or using u.com.my, you have given us your consent to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose your personal information according to our privacy notice which is available at http://www.u.com.my.
Prices and Products and Services
1. All prices displayed and products and services offered for supply on u.com.my are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change without notice. You should check the price of a product or service before placing an order for it. You should also check the price and the product description in the order summary before checkout and upon successful purchase. If there is any discrepancy in the charges or products purchased, you must notify us of such discrepancy via our Hotline at +6018 388 1318 within 48 hours of receiving an email signifying “successful purchase” (sent to you upon successful payment).
1. The material on u.com.my is provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis without express or implied warranty and you agree that use of u.com.my and links is at your sole risk. All information is subject to change without notice.
2. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of material on u.com.my and excludes all warranties whether express or implied relating in any way to u.com.my or to your use of u.com.my.
3. You acknowledge that the material on u.com.my should not be taken as an inducement or invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of companies related to U Mobile Sdn Bhd nor relied upon for any specific purpose.
4. To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile Sdn Bhd and its related corporations and their respective directors, employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability whether in contract or tort (including liability for negligence) for any loss or damage (including without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) or otherwise arising from the use or reliance on any content or products and services available on or using u.com.my whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission. If we are prohibited at law from excluding our liability, we limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material or the relevant service.
Trade Marks and Copyright
1. This website contains trade marks which are the subject of pending applications or which otherwise are protected at law. Unless otherwise indicated, the “U” logo, “umobile” and any other product or service name referred to on u.com.my are trade marks owned by or licensed to U Mobile Sdn Bhd. You are not permitted to use these trade marks except (a) by saving or printing a copy of u.com.my as permitted below under the copyright permission; (b) through a legitimate reference to our product or service with proper recognition of the trade mark's status; and (c) with our prior written consent.
2. This website is the copyright © U Mobile Sdn Bhd Registration No. 199101013657 (223969-U).
3. All material on u.com.my is copyright in Malaysia and, through international treaties, in other countries. You may either electronically save or print out parts of u.com.my for your own information, research or study but only if (a) you do not modify the copy from how it appears on u.com.my; and (b) you include all copyright or proprietary notices that appear on u.com.my on all copies that you make. You must not frame, transmit (including broadcast), modify, link to, or otherwise use any of the material, including audio and video excerpts, except with our prior written consent.
1. We do not guarantee that your use of u.com.my will be confidential.
2. Any comments, suggestions, feedback, questions, ideas or other material you send or post to u.com.my by any means may not be secure during its transmission over the internet. They will be treated as non-confidential information and non-proprietary and you agree that we may use, reproduce, publish, modify, adopt and transmit them to others in conducting our business, including but not limited to marketing our products and services.
1. We may stop making u.com.my, or a part of u.com.my, available at any time with or without notice.
3. If you enter a contract for the supply of goods and/or services via u.com.my, that contract will not be affected if we stop making u.com.my or part of u.com.my available to you, unless the goods and/or services are supplied via u.com.my.
1. As part of some u.com.my services are available via u.com.my, we may communicate with you via email, or an SMS, or both, to an email address or a mobile phone number nominated by you. When we do this, the following will apply:
i. You are responsible for ensuring that your contact details for the online service/s are current, your email service or mobile phone account is operational and that you check your emails or mobile phone regularly for messages and
ii. you must notify us as soon as possible of any changes to your contact details for the online services using the online method provided by us
2. Despite paragraph 1 above, if we give you notice we will post the content of the notice to u.com.my.
3. From time to time, we may choose to also give you notice by another method. If we give you such additional notice, you should not presume that we will do this every time
4. References to “us”, “our” or “we” mean U Mobile Sdn Bhd Registration No. 199101013657 (223969-U).
Version: 26 November 2020
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!