Enjoy up to 1,000GB 5G data with our new U Postpaid™ plans. Check it out now!
2. We reserve the right to modify or otherwise change these Terms including the charges without notice to you. This overrides any requirement where we may have to give you notice in other parts of our agreements with you.
3. If you make any on-net calls during the period of your free calls, your usage block is based on 60 seconds. "On-net" means calls:
i. made within U Mobile's Network within Malaysia only;
ii. not on any other telecommunication provider's network;
iii. excludes any voice calls, IDD, International Roaming, Voicemail (1311) or calls to special/premium numbers which will be subject to the follwing rates:
|No.||Type of Call||Rate Applicable|
|1.||Voice Mail||RM0.18 per call|
|2.||Any calls made while on roaming||Based on the rates imposed by current U Mobile’s roaming operators|
Calls made to special/premium numbers not listed above is subject to the rates specified by the recipient entity. You are advised to check the rates applicable on the recipient entity's website befor placing any calls.
4. References in these terms and conditions to “free calls” or “U Mobile to U Mobile” mean free on-net calls provided the calls are made during the times stated below.
5. If you have any free voice calls or SMS from another U Mobile promotions, those promotions will be deemed to be used first followed by the free calls or free SMS given under this Promotion.
6. The maximum free calls will not exceed 150 days.
7. If you have any free voice calls from another U Mobile promotion, they will be deemed to be used first followed by the free calls given under this Promotion.
8. The lifecycle of the Power Prepaid Plan comes with 10 days active and 60 days passive period. During the passive period, you cannot use any of the services including internet, make outgoing calls and SMS but you can receive incoming calls and SMS. To stay in the active period, you need to perform top-up. If you do not perform any top-up during the passive period, your Account will be terminated.
9. The validity is 1x the value of your top up amount. Your Account validity will follow the longest validity. However, if the validity of your subsequent top up amount expires after the current expiry date, the new expiry date will be based on the validity period of the top up amount calculated from the date of the top up. Otherwise, there will be no change to the current expiry date. For example, if you top up RM30 on Day 1 and you make another top up of RM10 on day 15, your Account validity will still be 30 days and not 40 days. However, if you top up RM30 on Day 1 and make another top up of RM10 on Day 25, then your free calls will be valid until Day 35.
10. Subscribers must maintain their Accounts to be in "active" status throughout the duration of the services in order to enjoy all the promotions and services according to these terms and conditions. Active means able to make and receive calls.
11. This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers unless expressly stated.
12. This Promotion is available until withdrawn by us.
Free U Mobile to U Mobile Voice Calls
1. You will enjoy time-based free on-net calls for every top-up of RM1.
2. Free on-net calls for Power Prepaid plan:
a. can be utilised at any time during the day. However, the maximum free calls allocation per day will not exceed 15 minutes. Once free on-net calls allocations are fully consumed, you will be charged at the rate of 12 sen/30sec for subsequent on- net voice calls; and
b. is only valid for on-net calls and is subject to the terms provided in paragraph 3 (General) listed above.
3. You are entitled to the free on-net calls as long as your Account is active.
4. The free calls are non-transferable either to any other person, entity or any other prepaid account.
5. No carry forward of the unutilized quota of free calls and SMS will be allowed. Any unused free calls received on a particular day will be forfeited at 12.00 am.
1. Existing U Mobile prepaid subscribers are allowed to switch to Power Prepaid Plan as long as they stay active.
2. There will be a switching fee deducted from your Account, RM3 upon each successful switch.
3. However, after you have switched to Power Prepaid plan, you are allowed to revert back ONLY to New U Prepaid plan.
4. You are not allowed to switch plan during passive stage. Kindly perform top-up to re-activate your Account before switching plan.
5. All your current freebies or subscriptions will be forfeited upon successful plan switching except your credit balance in your Account which will be carried forward.
6. After each successful switch, your validity will be reset to 10 days active period and 60 days passive period.
Free Internet (Terms and Conditions)
1. You must ensure that your Account is in “active” status in order to enjoy free internet.
2. The free internet quota granted is non-transferable either to any other person, entity or any other subscriber's prepaid account.
3. The unutilized quota of free internet will not be carried forward.
4. The free internet can only be utilized domestically (within Malaysia only), not allowed for internet roaming usage when overseas. You will be charged based on the internet roaming rates imposed by current U Mobile roaming operators for internet roaming usage whilst roaming overseas.
Free Internet Upon Activation
1. Free 200MB high speed internet will be credited to your Account immediately upon successful activation of your starter pack.
2. An SMS notification will be sent to you that the free 200MB internet has been credited into your Account immediately upon activation. The free 200MB internet is valid for 10 days from activation date. Upon expiry of the 10-day period, any unutilized internet quota shall be forfeited.
Free High Speed Internet, 1GB
1. Free 1GB high speed internet will be credited into your Account immediately with the one-time first top-up of minimum RM10 and above.
2. In order to enjoy using free 1GB high speed internet, ensure your Account is active throughout the service duration.
3. The free 1GB high speed internet will be credited into your Account every 30 days from your first top-up date. Upon expiry of 30 days, any unutilized internet quota shall be forfeited.
Free Basic Internet
1. All Power Prepaid starter pack comes with free basic internet upon activation.
2. You will enjoy free basic internet as long as your Account is active. However, if your Account is not active, free basic internet will be disconnected until your Account status reverts to active.
3. Free basic internet usage is subject to the limited speed of up to 64kbps and up to 2GB per month.
4. Free basic internet will be reset every 1st of the month and a new internet quota will be credited into your Account.
Version: 13 February 2020
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!