Enjoy up to 1,000GB 5G data with our new U Postpaid plans. Check it out now!
1. EPIKKK Video3 is a 3-day bundled service for video streaming data which is available as an add-on pack to your Prepaid plan ("EPIKKK Video3").
2. EPIKKK Video3 is available to U Mobile prepaid subscribers only and is not available to – Postpaid and U Broadband subscribers.
3. EPIKKK Video3 cannot be transferred to any other mobile number.
5. EPIKKK Video3 cannot be combined with any other offers unless expressly stated.
Activation and Charges
1. You may activate EPIKKK Video3 on your mobile device:
a. Via MyUMobile app’s Add-ons section; or
b. by dialing *118#
2. Before you activate, you must have RM3 minimum credit balance for EPIKKK Video3.
3. The activation fee for EPIKKK Video3 is RM3. We will deduct the activation fee from your credit balance whether or not the activation was authorized by you. No refunds or request for credit will be entertained.
4. The validity period is 3 days from activation. On its expiry, your subscription will not be automatically renewed. You may activate EPIKKK Video3 again via the channels specified in paragraph 1.
5. You may activate as many EPIKKK Video3 as you like. If you activate a new EPIKKK Video3 before the expiry of current EPIKKK Video3’s validity period, the current EPIKKK Video3 will be automatically terminated and superseded by the new EPIKKK Video3.
6. If you wish to terminate EPIKKK Video3 , you can unsubscribe:\
a. via UMB at *118#
7. Any unused data will be forfeited upon EPIKKK Video3 termination. Subsequent data usage will be charged according to the respective prepaid rate plans.
8. Any unused data will be forfeited upon switching to other rate plan.
1. By subscribing to EPIKKK Video3, you will enjoy 3GB data for YouTube and TikTok (“Partners”) usage via app or web browser with internet speed up to 5Mbps.
2. You can subscribe to other data plans (i.e. GX/ UMI/ MB plans) at the same time. YouTube and TikTok usage will be used from EPIKKK Video3’s allocated data quota first.
3. With EPIKKK Video3, you may stream Content from and upload Content onto Partners’ official websites or mobile apps, up to the allocated EPIKK Video3 data quota.
4. Once you have exceeded the allocated data quota, you will be using the data quota of your rate plan or data plan (if any) to stream or upload the Content. Content means television shows, television events, movies, clips and other associated content including but not limited to text, graphics, layout, interface, logos, photographs, audio and video materials and stills via Partners’ official websites or mobile apps.
5. Peer-to-peer (P2P) usage is up to 64kbps.
6. You may use EPIKKK Video3 via smartphones and other devices including MiFi and USB dongle. U Mobile may from time to time change the device requirement for EPIKKK Video3 at its discretion.
7. U Mobile at its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right at any time without being liable to you to suspend or terminate EPIKKK Video3 if you are found to be in violation of the Terms.
8. The data service is subject to network limitations and availability and device capability. Your actual download speed and data capacity will vary and may be slower and are affected but not limited, by your distance from our mobile tower, the capacity of our mobile tower, the source of your download, your handset type and quality, the general Internet traffic and coverage availability.
9. The allocated data of 3GB is not applicable for:
a. browsing of external links/pages not hosted by the Partners’ apps and web browsers;
b. any data used for internet or Content access (such as advertisements and web analytic tools) for other than YouTube and TikTok;
c. data used to download YouTube and TikTok or updates.
d. access to any third party website or mobile applications via the Partners’ apps and web browser; and
e. usage while you are on roaming outside Malaysia. If you use data while on roaming, the standard roaming charges as provided at https://www.u.com.my/plans/roaming-idd/roaming-rates applies.
10. We will endeavour to utilise only allocated data of 3GB when you access the Contents of the Partners’ apps and web browsers. However, there may be instances when your other data quota may inadvertently be used, even when you are accessing the Partners’ apps and web browsers instead of your allocated data from EPIKKK Video3. This could occur due to a number of reasons including technical issues such as missed configuration or whitelisting of wrong IP address by third parties or due to Partners changing or updating their IP addresses and URL without giving us sufficient notice to update our system. You acknowledge the possibility of these instances happening and agree not to hold us liable.
11. You acknowledge that U Mobile has no control over the Partners’ apps and web browsers nor the provision of content by the Partners’ apps and web browsers. U Mobile does not warrant and in particular does not guarantee the currency, accuracy, authenticity, availability or security of Partners’ apps and web browsers nor the content, and we disclaim all liability.
12. You agree that U Mobile does not generally and is not required to monitor the Partners’ apps and web browsers Content. Despite this, we reserve the right to restrict access to any of the Partners’ apps and web browsers content, if technically feasible, at any time if we believe it to be necessary in order to prevent any breach of applicable laws or regulations.
13. Usage of our Partners’ website or mobile app and provision of your personal data are subject to such Partners’ terms and conditions and privacy policies and are used or provided entirely at your own risk.
14. You warrant and represent that you are accessing EPIKKK Video3 for personal non-commercial purposes.
15. EPIKKK Video3 is compatible with internet enabled or mobile devices with certain specifications. If your device is incompatible, you may not be able to access the Partners’ websites or mobile app or their Content. It is your responsibility to check such compatibility which may be posted on the Partners’ website or mobile app.
16. To use EPIKKK Video3, you may be required to register for a personal account on the Partners’ website or mobile app.
1. U Mobile may change any of these terms and conditions including terminating or suspending this EPIKKK Video3. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions on our website.
2. To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection with EPIKKK Video3 including the Content and your access to the Partners’ websites or mobile apps. All the EPIKKK Video3’s subscribers and if the subscribers are below 18 years of age, their parents or guardians, agree to release U Mobile from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or for loss or damage; whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising out of your subscription to EPIKKK Video3 including the Content and your access to the Partners’ websites or mobile apps.
3. By subscribing to EPIKKK Video3 , you consent for U Mobile to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose your personal information for purposes which are necessary or related to the subscription of EPIKKK Video3 including consent for U Mobile to disclose your personal information to the Partner for the purpose of providing the Content to you.
4. EPIKKK Video3 is provided on an “As Is” basis without any representation or warranties of any kind whether express or implied. U Mobile disclaim and exclude all warranties relating to the content, information, services relating to or in connection with EPIKKK Video3 including but not limited to, all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. You assume all risks as to the results and performance of EPIKKK Video3.
5. We do not own the copyright, trademarks, service marks or other marks shown on the Partners’ websites or mobile apps. These marks are owned and registered by their respective owners.
Version: 13 February 2020
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!