U Home 5G x sooka VIP
Get fibre-like speeds and exclusive live sports with our U Home 5G x sooka VIP Bundle. Enjoy home entertainment with your loved ones - just click here!
2. Eligible U Mobile Prepaid, Postpaid and Broadband subscribers are automatically subscribed to Music-Onz with effect from the latest to occur of :-
a. 25 November 2016; or
b. activation of your Prepaid, Postpaid or Broadband plan, as the case may be; or
c. renewal of your UMI Prepaid plan; or
d. renewal of your prepaid Broadband plan; or
e. auto-renewal of your Postpaid plan on the first day of your bill cycle; or
f. auto-renewal of your postpaid Broadband plan on the first day of your bill cycle.
3. a. With Music-Onz, you may stream Content from our Music-Onz partners’ official websites or mobile apps, up to the allocated Music-Onz data quota.
b. Once you have exceeded the Music-Onz data quota, you will be using your rate plan data quota to stream the Content. Content means any audio content (except for podcast), optimized for streaming via our Music-Onz partners’ official websites or mobile apps. Album art, video, animation, text, graphics, logos, photographs and other non-audio content are generally excluded.
i. Partner A provides music streaming service. When you stream such music, you will use your Music-Onz data quota.
ii. Other partner(s) may provide streaming service of multimedia content such as music videos, which consist of both audio and non-audio content. When you stream such multimedia content, your Music-Onz data quota may be used to stream non-audio content, depending on the technology behind our partner(s)’ streaming platform. If our partner(s)’ platform allows, we will use your Music-Onz data quota only for audio content and non-audio content will be from your rate plan data quota.
4. The list of our Music-Onz partners is published on our website and may change from time to time.
5. The allocated Music-Onz data quota depends on the U Mobile plan that you have subscribed to.
6. Any data used for internet or content access (such as advertisements and web analytic tools) other than for Music-Onz will be from your rate plan data quota and not from your Music-Onz data quota.
7. Any unutilized Music-Onz data quota will not be carried forward to the following month.
8. Music-Onz is not applicable when you are roaming outside of Malaysia. Standard roaming charges apply.
9. Some Music-Onz partners may only offer Content via its mobile app and not through web browser and some Content may be excluded by our Music-Onz partners.
10. We will endeavor to utilize only your Music-Onz data quota just for Content streaming. However, there may be instances when your Music-Onz data quota may inadvertently be used even when you are not streaming the Content or your rate plan data quota may unintentionally be used instead of your Music-Onz data quota. These could occur due to a number of reasons including technical issues such as missed configuration or whitelisting of wrong IP address by third parties or due to our Music-Onz partners changing or updating their IP addresses and URL without giving us sufficient notice to update our system. You acknowledge the possibility of these instances happening and agree not to hold us liable.
11. Music-Onz is compatible with internet enabled or mobile devices with certain specifications. If your device is incompatible, you may not be able to access our Music-Onz partners’ websites or mobile app or their Content. It is your responsibility to check such compatibility which may be posted on our Music-Onz partners’ website or mobile app.
12. To use Music-Onz, you may be required to register for a personal account on our Music-Onz partners’ website or mobile app.
13. Usage of our Music-Onz partners’ website or mobile app and provision of your personal data are subject to such partners’ terms and conditions and privacy policies and are used or provided entirely at your own risk.
14. You warrant and represent that you are accessing Music-Onz for personal non-commercial purposes.
15. You acknowledge that U Mobile has no control over our Music-Onz partners’ website or mobile app or the provision of Content by our Music-Onz partners. U Mobile does not warrant and in particular does not guarantee the currency, accuracy, authenticity, availability or security of such website, mobile app or the Content, and we disclaim all liability.
16. You agree that U Mobile does not generally and is not required to monitor the Content. Despite this, we reserve the right to remove any of our Music-Onz partners’ mobile app or if technically feasible, to bar the Content, at any time if we believe it to be necessary in order to prevent any breach of applicable laws or regulations.
17. From 25 November 2016 until such time we may decide (Promotion Period), Music-Onz is provided free of charge by us. However, during and after the Promotion Period, some of our Music-Onz partners may charge you subscription fee for accessing their services or streaming their Content. Where such fees are applicable, they will be borne by you. The methods of payment and fees may differ among our Music-Onz partners and such information will be available on our Music-Onz partners’ website or mobile app should you wish to subscribe.
18. U Mobile may change any of these terms and conditions including terminating, suspending or restructuring this Music-Onz and extending the Promotion Period. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions on our website.
19. To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection with Music-Onz including the Content and your access to our Music-Onz partners’ websites or mobile apps. All Music-Onz subscribers and if the subscribers are below 18 years of age, their parents or guardians, agree to release U Mobile from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or for loss or damage; whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising out of your subscription to Music-Onz including the Content and your access to our Music-Onz partners’ websites or mobile apps.
20. By subscribing to Music-Onz, you consent for U Mobile to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose your personal information for purposes which are necessary or related to the subscription of Music-Onz including consent for U Mobile to disclose your personal information to our Music-Onz partners for the purpose of providing the Content to you.
21. Music-Onz is provided on an “As Is” basis without any representation or warranties of any kind whether express or implied. U Mobile disclaim and exclude all warranties relating to the content, information, services relating to or in connection with Music-Onz including but not limited to, all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. You assume all risks as to the results and performance of Music-Onz.
22. We do not own the copyright, trademarks, service marks or other marks shown on our Music-Onz partners’ websites or mobile apps. These marks are owned and registered by their respective owners.
Version date: 13 February 2020
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!