Enjoy up to 1,000GB 5G data with our new U Postpaid plans. Check it out now!
Terms of Service for Auto Debit
1. Auto Debit is a payment method that automatically pays your U Mobile Postpaid bill on the due date each month from a nominated credit, debit or charge card issued by Malaysian financial institutions. Auto Debit is available at u.com.my/selfcare (“Web”) or our mobile application (“MyUMobile App”).
3. The Terms may be updated at any time and changes become binding once posted to https://www.u.com.my/selfcare/postpaid/autodebit
Signing up, Updating and Cancelling Auto Debit
1. If you enrol for Auto Debit, a temporary pre-authorisation amount of Ringgit Malaysia One (RM1.00) (“Temporary Fee”) will be charged. The Auto Debit will only commence upon completion of verification by U Mobile of your Card (which includes verification by the Card Issuer) and the Temporary Fee will subsequently be reversed.
2. You warrant and represent that:
a. the information submitted through the Web or MyUMobile App in connection with Auto Debit is true and correct;
b. you are the lawful and authorised holder of the Card or where the Card belongs to a third party, the Cardholder is the lawful and authorised holder of the Card and you have obtained the consent of that Cardholder to use the Card.
3. By enrolling for Auto Debit, you expressly consent and agree to allow U Mobile:
ii. to forward your billing amount and other details to the Card Issuer and other relevant parties in connection with the Auto Debit;
iii. (to automatically debit your Card account on a recurring basis by the due date of your monthly bill until you terminate or unsubscribe the Auto Debit; and
iv. to credit your Card account in the appropriate amount for any refunds or other billing adjustments.
4. You can request for an update of Card information (Update Card) via the Web or MyUMobile App if there are any changes to the Card.
5. You may cancel Auto Debit (Unsubscribe Auto Debit) via the Web or MyUMobile App and the request will be processed within 3 working days. However, any cancellation of Auto Debit will only be effective once all outstanding amounts due are settle.
Use of Auto Debit
1. Auto Debit will only take effect on the due date of your next Postpaid bill. Any outstanding amount due to U Mobile before Auto Debit takes effect must be settled using other payment channel options to avoid service interruption.
2. We may suspend or deny use of Auto Debit at any time, with or without notice for any reason whatsoever, including if we suspect that there is fraudulent or unauthorized use or for any operational reasons.
3. Even if payment has been made via the Auto Debit and your Postpaid bill has been credited as paid, we may do the necessary payment reversal and you are required to pay such amount directly and immediately by using other payment channel options to avoid service interruption in the following circumstances:
a. the transaction is cancelled for any reason by the Card Issuer;
b. the transaction is found to be incomplete, illegal or fraudulent;
c. the transaction is a “Declined Authorisation” or one with a non-corresponding authorisation code;
d. the transaction sum exceeds the Cardholder’s authorised credit limit or there are insufficient funds in the Card account;
e. the relevant Card has expired, is terminated or invalid for any reason;
f. the transaction was entered into without authorisation of the Cardholder or the Cardholder disputes the transaction or denies liability;
g. the performance of the Auto Debit transaction or the use of the Card involves a violation of the law, rules or regulations of any governmental or regulatory body; or
h. at our or the Card Issuer’s discretion.
1. Auto Debit is made available on "as is" and "as available" basis and you agree and accept that you use the Auto Debit at your own risk. We do not make any representation and disclaim warranties of any kind in relation to the Auto Debit.
2. We will not be liable to you or to any persons claiming through you for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any special or consequential loss including loss of profits, data, revenue, business and anticipated savings of any nature whatsoever.
3. You indemnify us and keep us indemnified for all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur arising from your breach of the Terms.
4. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. You agree that the courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all matters arising from the Terms.
5. References to “us”, “our” or “we” mean U Mobile Sdn Bhd Registration No. 199101013657 (223969-U) and any of its affiliates. References to “you” or “your” mean the payer who is using the Auto Debit to pay the U Mobile Postpaid bill.
6. “Card” means the debit, credit or charge card (as applicable) nominated by you for the Auto Debit issued by Malaysian financial institutions only and accepted by us; “Card Issuer(s) means any bank or legal entity which is the issuer of the Card; “Cardholder” means the lawful and authorised user of the Card.
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!