Giler Unlimited Postpaid
Surf to the fullest with the Best Value Giler Unlimited Postpaid plans! Enjoy unlimited speed, data and calls. Choose the best plan for you here!
U Prepaid Registration Terms of Service
1. The U Prepaid Registration allows you to self-register your new U Mobile Prepaid starter packs via U Prepaid Registration Mini Program (“U Prepaid Registration”). U Prepaid Registration is a WeChat mini program operated by us that is an app within the WeChat app.
2. If you choose to use U Prepaid Registration, you agree to these terms of service (“Terms of Service”) and the terms applicable to the relevant U Mobile Prepaid plan including our Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Terms”) all of which are available on www.u.com.my.
3. The Terms may be updated at any time and changes become binding once posted to www.u.com.my.
1. Upon purchase of the U Mobile Prepaid starter pack, you are required to scan the QR code provided at the store (where you purchased your U Mobile Prepaid starter pack) using your WeChat app. You will then be directed to U Prepaid Registration page to perform the self-registration process.
2. U Prepaid Registration consists of the following steps:-
a. Scan U Mobile Prepaid Pack Barcode: You must scan your SIM card barcode in order to validate the SIM card that you have purchased.
b. Scan ID Document:
i. You must scan your ID (NRIC or passport) for the purpose of identity validation.
ii. If the information captured is incorrect, you must re-scan your ID document. If the information is still incorrect, you must click on the button “Here” at the end of the Scan ID Document page. Your information will be updated according to your ID by U Mobile within 48 hours. You can verify your information via U Mobile’s mobile application (“MyUMobileApp”).
c. Facial Recognition: You are required to take a short video of yourself for the purpose of live detection test and identification validation.
3. Upon successful registration, you will be notified via SMS. For unsuccessful registration or if you encounter difficulties in the registration process, you can seek further assistance at U Mobile store nearest to you, as listed on www.u.com/store or call U Mobile contact centre at +6018 3881318.
4. For your registration to be successful, you must have no more than 5 active prepaid lines registered under your ID at any time.
Use of U Prepaid Registration
1. You warrant and represent that:
a. The information submitted through U Prepaid Registration is true and complete; and
b. The documents used for U Prepaid Registration are valid and original documents.
2. By submitting your personal information or using U Prepaid Registration, you expressly consent and agree for us to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose your personal information according to our Privacy Notice which is available on www.u.com.my.
3. We may suspend or deny provision of U Prepaid Registration at any time, with or without notice for any reason whatsoever, including for breach of these Terms of Service, if we suspect that there is fraudulent or unauthorized use, for any operational reasons, for regulatory reasons, or for whatever reason we deem fit.
4. We do not guarantee that U Prepaid Registration, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
5. You are responsible for the device and platform used to access U Prepaid Registration. You should use your own virus protection software.
6. You must not:
a. use U Prepaid Registration in a way, or post to or transmit to or via U Prepaid Registration any material, which interferes with other users;
b. use another user verification code or name without permission;
c. provide false information when registering on U Prepaid Registration or changing your registration details;
d. tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to U Prepaid Registration; or
e. perform self-registration using another person’s device or WeChat app.
Trademarks and Copyright
1. U Prepaid Registration contains trademarks which are the subject of pending applications or which otherwise are protected at law. Unless otherwise indicated, the “U” logo, “U Mobile” and any other product or service name referred to on U Prepaid Registration are trademarks owned by or licensed to the U Mobile Group (unless advised otherwise). You are not permitted to use these trademarks without our approval except (a) by saving or printing a copy of U Prepaid Registration as permitted below under the copyright permission; (b) through a legitimate reference to our product or service with proper recognition of the trademark's status; and (c) with our prior written consent.
2. U Prepaid Registration is the copyright © U Mobile Group.
3. All material on U Prepaid Registration is copyright in Malaysia and, through international treaties, in other countries.
4. You may either electronically save or print out parts of U Prepaid Registration for your own information, research or study but only if (a) you do not modify the copy from how it appears on U Prepaid Registration; and (b) you include all copyright or proprietary notices that appear on U Prepaid Registration on all copies that you make. You must not frame, transmit (including broadcast), modify, link to, or otherwise use any of the material, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted in the U Prepaid Registration or with our prior written consent.
1. You indemnify us and keep us indemnified for all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur arising from your breach of the Terms.
2. U Prepaid Registration is provided on "as is" and "as available" basis and you agree and accept that you use U Prepaid Registration at your own risk. We do not make any representation and disclaim warranties of any kind in relation to U Prepaid Registration to the fullest extent allowed by law.
3. We will not be liable to you or to any persons claiming through you for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any special or consequential loss including loss of profits, data, revenue, business and anticipated savings of any nature whatsoever from your use of U Prepaid Registration.
4. The Terms are governed by the laws of Malaysia. You agree that the courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all matters arising from the Terms.
5. If any of the Terms are invalid or unenforceable, it will be struck out and the remaining terms will remain in force.
6. If we do not act in relation to a breach by you of the Terms, this does not waive our right to act with respect to later or similar breaches.
7. References to “us”, “our” or “we” mean U Mobile Sdn Bhd Registration No. 199101013657 (223969-U). References to “you” or “your” mean the user who is using U Prepaid Registration to perform self-registration of the U Mobile Prepaid starter pack. Our website is located here www.u.com.my. References to “U Mobile Group” mean U Mobile Sdn Bhd and its related corporation as defined under Companies Act 2016, either individually or collectively as the context requires.
8. In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
Version: 27th December 2019
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!