Enjoy up to 1,000GB 5G data with our new U Postpaid plans. Check it out now!
1. CreditShare is a credit transfer service available to U Mobile Prepaid customers only.
2. A service fee will be charged after each successful transaction;
a. Sender – RM0.50
b. Receiver – RM0.20
3. You are allowed to perform credit transfer for a maximum RM100 per month. The minimum amount to perform a credit transfer is RM1. Daily maximum amount of credit transfer is RM10 per mobile number per transaction or maximum 10 transactions per day, whichever comes first.
4. Receivers are allowed to receive credit transfer for a maximum RM100 per month per number. The credit received under this service is non-transferrable.
5. You will not be charged when you request for credit. However, sender will be charged RM0.50 and receiver will be charged RM0.20 for each successful transfer.
6. You will not be charged for requesting or transferring credit via SMS when you are in Malaysia. However, you will be charged if you use CreditShare service while roaming. The charges depend on the roaming countries and operators that you have selected. For full list, please go to u.com.my/international-roaming/roaming-overseas.
7. If you change your plan, the credit you received under this service will be forfeited.
8. Your number has to be active to make a credit transfer. Active means able to make and receive calls.
9. You need to have minimum RM1 credit balance after transferring credit and having the service fee deducted.
10. If you receive credit transfer when your account is not in active status, your account will become active for the number days depending on the amount of credit received (please refer to FAQ). However if you are on:
a. Power Prepaid, you will not be able to enjoy free 1 GB high speed internet service; or
b. Unlimited Power Prepaid, you will not be able to enjoy free App-Onz service.
c. Unlimited Funz, you will not be able to enjoy free unlimited data for gaming, social and messaging apps.
11. U Mobile may change any of these terms and conditions including terminating or suspending this CreditShare service. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions on our website.
12. The subscription and use of U Mobile’s prepaid mobile services are subject to U Mobile’s standard Prepaid Terms and Condition and where applicable, these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, U Mobile’s standard Prepaid Terms and Conditions will apply to the extent of such inconsistency.
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!