Enjoy up to 1,000GB 5G data with our new U Postpaid plans. Check it out now!
1. This payment service (“Service”) allows you to pay any U Mobile Postpaid bills through www.u.com.my/en/personal/postpaid-pay-bill#personal (for personal account) and www.u.com.my/en/personal/postpaid-pay-bill#corporate (for corporate account) or any other channels made available by us from time to time using debit or credit cards (collectively “the Service Portal”).
2. By using the Service, you agree to these terms and conditions. We may change any of these terms and conditions from time to time by posting the changes on our website. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions on our website and if you do not agree to any of the changes, you must immediately cease your use of this Service. You are deemed to agree to the changes if you continue to use the Service after such changes are made.
3. You can use the Service to pay any U Mobile Postpaid bills up to the following monthly limits:
a. Personal Account: 5 transactions or a total of RM5,000, whichever occurs first.
b. Corporate Account: 5 transactions or a total of RM10,000, whichever occurs first.
We may amend any of these limits from time to time.
a. You acknowledge that you are responsible for ensuring the information submitted through our Service Portal is accurate and correct to ensure successful processing of your request.
b. Upon submission of your request, it will be channelled to a third party service provider for processing (“Payment Processor”). Use of debit or credit cards via the Service and processing of the card by the Payment Processor are subject to the terms and conditions of the card issuer and the Payment Processor respectively.
c. While we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the Service Portal is secure, we do not warrant the security or confidentiality of any information you submit via the Service Portal including the payment system of the Payment Processor. We are not liable for any interception, hacking or other unauthorised access to information provided by you when using the Service.
d. You further agree and acknowledge that all of our computer records are deemed as conclusive evidence of your instructions to us and use of the Service.
5. You must not use a debit or credit card that is not lawfully owned by you or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner.
6. Once payment has been effected through the Payment Portal, we are not obliged to act on any request to cancel, revoke, reverse or amend any instructions nor will any refund of payment be made under any circumstances.
b. If you use the Service to make payment for someone other than yourself, you warrant and represent that you have obtained their consent for you to use and disclose their information to us.
a. You acknowledge and agree that the Service is provided solely for your convenience and benefit. It is your responsibility to resolve any problems or disputes arising from the payment processing with your card issuer.
b. We will provide the Service to you on "as is" and "as available" basis and you agree and accept that you use the Service at your own risk. We do not make any representation and disclaim warranties of any kind in relation to the Service including but not limited to availability, accessibility, timeliness and uninterrupted use of the Service; or sequence, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or the security of any information transmitted using the Service and we also disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement to the fullest extent allowed by law.
c. We will not be liable to you or to any persons claiming through you for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any special or consequential loss including loss of profits, data, revenue, business and anticipated savings of any nature whatsoever
9. The subscription and use of U Mobile’s Postpaid mobile services are subject to U Mobile’s standard Postpaid Terms and Conditions and these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, U Mobile’s standard Postpaid Terms and Conditions will apply to the extent of such inconsistency.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. You agree that the courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all matters arising from these terms and conditions.
11. References to “us”, “our” or “we” mean U Mobile Sdn Bhd (223969-U) and any of its affiliates. References to “you” or “your” mean the payer who is using the Service to pay the U Mobile Postpaid bill. Our website is located here www.u.com.my
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!