iPhone 15 Pro
Unbeatable savings & flexibility with your iPhone 15 Pro via Unbeatable 5G U Postpaid plans. Enjoy 0% instalment with U PayLater. Sign up today!
1. This Unlimited FUNZ Prepaid Plan (“Plan”) promotion (“Promotion”) is available from 25 July 2019 (“Effective Date”) until withdrawn by U Mobile. The Plan is provided according to the U Mobile Prepaid Terms and Conditions. You must comply with those Terms and Conditions including the relevant service description, Privacy Notice and these terms and conditions (collectively, the "Terms").
2. We reserve the right to modify or otherwise change these Terms including the charges without notice to you. This overrides any requirement where we may have to give you notice in other parts of our agreement with you.
3. The maximum daily charge for on-net calls is RM1.00, after which, all on-net calls made will be free for the rest of the day (“Free Calls”). If you make any on-net calls during the period of your Free Calls, your usage block is based on 30 seconds. For clarity, “On-net” means calls:
a. made within U Mobile’s network within Malaysia only;
b. not on any other telecommunication provider’s network; and
c. exclude video calls, IDD, International Roaming, Voicemail (1311) or calls to special numbers/premium numbers which will be subject to the following rates:
||Type of Call
||RM0.18 per call|
||Any calls made while on roaming
||Based on the rates imposed by current U Mobile’s roaming operators|
||to U Mobile: RM 0.15 / 30 sec
to other networks: RM0.30/ 60 sec
Calls made to special/premium numbers not listed above is subject to the rates specified by the recipient entity. You are advised to check the rates applicable on the recipient entity’s website before placing any calls.
4. The lifecycle of the Plan comes with 5 days of active period (“Active Period”) and 60 days of passive period (“Passive Period”):
a. during the Passive Period, you cannot use any of the Services including accessing the internet, make outgoing calls and SMS but you can receive incoming calls and SMS;
b. if you do not perform any top up within the Passive Period, your Account will be automatically terminated without any further notice; and
c. your Active Period validity depends on the amount you top up. For example:
i. if you do not perform any top up upon activation of the Plan, your Active Period will remain at 5 days;
ii. at any time, for every RM1.00 you top up, your Active Period will be 1 day. However:
A. if you top up RM1.00 upon Activation of the Plan, the existing Active Period under the Plan i.e. 5 days apply (the longer Active Period applies); and
B. if you top up RM10.00, your Active Period will be 10 days.
5. You must ensure that your Account is active throughout the tenure of your Plan in order to enjoy all the benefits under the Promotion. Active means able to make and receive calls.
6. This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers unless expressly stated.
B. Free U Mobile to U Mobile Voice Calls
1. You can enjoy the Free Calls for the rest of the day after we have deducted RM1.00 from your main credit balance for on-net calls performed within the same day during the Active Period. For clarity, calculation for the RM1.00 charges for on-net calls shall begin from 0:00:01 until 11:59:59 of the same day.
2. On days when you use less than RM1.00 on on-net calls, all on-net calls will be charged based on our prevailing voice call rate.
3. If you are entitled to the Free Calls and you have free minutes or credits from other promotions or Service, on-net calls quota will be utilised in the following order:
a. the Free Calls
b. The Free Calls are non-transferable either to any other person, entity or any other prepaid account.
For clarity, if you have RM0.50 free credit from any of our top up promotion, your on-net calls charges will first be deducted from the free credits followed by FREE Calls.
4. The Free Calls are non-transferable either to any other person, entity or any other prepaid account.
5. You will not be able to carry forward any unutilised Free Calls quota. The Free Calls quota will be reset at 00:00:00 every day and you will be able to enjoy Free Calls on the following day after RM1.00 has been deducted from main credit balance for on-net calls made.
C. Switch Plans
1. Existing U Mobile prepaid subscribers are allowed to switch to the Plan from the Effective Date.
2. Each successful switch is free of charge, there will be no fee deducted from your account.
3. However, after you have switched to the Plan, you are only allowed to switch back to the Unlimited Power Prepaid plan.
4. You are not allowed to switch plans during the Passive Period. Kindly perform a top-up to re-activate your Account before switching plans.
5. All your current freebies or subscriptions will be forfeited upon successful plan switching except your credit balance in your Account which will be carried forward.
6. After each successful switch, your Account’s Active Period will be reset to 5 days of Active Period and 60 days of Passive Period, regardless of the type of prepaid plan you switch from.
1. You must ensure that your Account is active in order to enjoy free internet.
2. The free internet quota granted is non-transferable either to any other person, entity or any other subscriber's prepaid account.
3. The unutilised quota of free internet will not be carried forward.
4. The free internet can only be utilised domestically (within Malaysia only) and cannot be used for internet roaming usage when overseas. You internet roaming usage will be charged based on the internet roaming rates imposed by U Mobile’s roaming operators.
Free Internet upon Activation
1. Free 200MB high speed internet will be credited to your Account immediately upon successful activation of the Plan.
2. An SMS notification will be sent to you that the free 200MB internet has been credited into your Account.
3. The free 200MB internet is valid for 5 days from activation date. Upon expiry of the 5-day period, any unutilised internet quota shall be forfeited.
4. Free 200MB internet is non-transferable to other U Mobile subscribers.
FREE Unlimited Data for Social, Message and Gaming Apps
1. You will receive free unlimited data (“Free Unlimited Data”) when you use data for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat, IMO, Viber, Facebook Messenger, mobile games such as PUBG Mobile and other games as notified by U Mobile from time to time (“App and Web”).
2. The Free Unlimited Data will be credited into your Account immediately upon your first top-up of a minimum amount of RM10.00 and above.
3. The Free Unlimited Data is not applicable for:
a. browsing of external links/pages not hosted by the App and Web;
b. any data used for internet or content access (such as advertisements and web analytic tools) for other than for the Apps;
c. access to any third party website or mobile applications via the App and Web; and
d. usage while you are on roaming outside Malaysia. If you use data while on roaming, the standard roaming charges as provided at https://www.u.com.my/plans/roaming-idd/roaming-rates applies.
4. For the gaming apps of the App and Web, you can use the FREE Unlimited Data via smartphones only and not:
a. other devices including MiFi and USB dongle; or
b. via mobile tethering or hotspot.
U Mobile may from time to time change the device requirement for the Plan based on its discretion. The Free Unlimited Data for mobile game applications is not applicable to data used to download the mobile games mobile game updates.
5. You must ensure that your Account is active to enjoy the Free Unlimited Data.
6. The Free Unlimited Data is non- transferable to other U Mobile subscribers.
7. We will endeavour to utilise only your Free Unlimited Data when you access the contents of the App and Web. However, there may be instances when your data quota may inadvertently be used, even when you are accessing the App and Web instead of your FREE Unlimited Data. This could occur due to a number of reasons including technical issues such as missed configuration or whitelisting of wrong IP address by third parties or due to App and Web provider changing or updating their IP addresses and URL without giving us sufficient notice to update our system. You acknowledge the possibility of these instances happening and agree not to hold us liable.
8. You acknowledge that U Mobile has no control over the App and Web nor the provision of content by the App and Web. U Mobile does not warrant and in particular does not guarantee the currency, accuracy, authenticity, availability or security of such App and Web nor the content, and we disclaim all liability.
9. You agree that U Mobile does not generally and is not required to monitor the App and Web content. Despite this, we reserve the right to restrict access to any of the App and Web content, if technically feasible, at any time if we believe it to be necessary in order to prevent any breach of applicable laws or regulations.
Free Basic Internet
1. The Plan comes with free basic internet upon Activation.
2. You will enjoy free basic internet as long as your Account is active. However, if your Account is not active, free basic internet will be suspended until your Account status changes to active.
3. Free basic internet usage is subject to the limited speed of up to 64kbps and up to 1GB per month.
4. Free basic internet quota will be reset on every 1st of the month and a new internet quota will be credited into your Account.
Version Date: 13 February 2020
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!