Giler Unlimited Postpaid
Surf to the fullest with the Best Value Giler Unlimited Postpaid plans! Enjoy unlimited speed, data and calls. Choose the best plan for you here!
a. An eSIM is an embedded SIM which is built into a chip within a compatible device. With U Mobile eSIM (“U Mobile eSIM”), you no longer need a physical SIM card to use data or make calls.
c. We reserve the right to modify or otherwise change these Terms including the charges without notice to you. This overrides any requirement where we may have to give you notice in other parts of our agreement with you.
1. U Mobile eSIM is available for all U Mobile customers in the following categories:
a. New Postpaid customer who made purchase in any U Mobile Service Centre; or
b. New and existing online store customer who made device bundle purchase in U Mobile Online Store : https://www.u.com.my/store
c. Existing Prepaid and Postpaid customers.
Application and Activation
1. U Mobile eSIM is available :
a. U Mobile Service Centres
You can walk-in to the nearest U Mobile Service Centre to apply for U Mobile eSIM. Upon successful application, you will be provided with a U Mobile eSIM activation kit (“eSIM Activation Kit”).
b. U Mobile Online Store
Upon successful registration and payment via Online Store, eSIM QR code will be sent to your preferred email address (“eSIM Email”) You can also view your eSIM QR code on your registered Online Store Account Dashboard upon receipt of the delivery confirmation email.
2. The applicable charges are as set out in the Table below:
|New Postpaid Registration at U Mobile Service Centre||No Charges on eSIM|
|Device Bundle purchase made via Online Store : https://www.u.com.my/store||No Charges on eSIM|
|Existing Prepaid and Postpaid Customers||eSIM (Physical SIM to eSIM) replacement charge of RM 10
Physical SIM (eSIM to physical SIM) replacement charge of RM10
|Change of Device, Loss of Activation Kit, Loss of Device||eSIM replacement charge of RM 10|
3. U Mobile eSIM Activation Kit contains a unique QR Code which is only valid for one time scan.
4. You are advised to scan the QR Code using your device to download U Mobile’s profile and activate U Mobile eSIM according to the instructions provided immediately upon receiving the eSIM Activation Kit or eSIM QR Email.
5. You must ensure that your device has internet connection throughout the activation process and your iPhone is updated to iOS 12.1.1 and above.
6. U Mobile eSIM is only supported by one (1) device at any given time as once the profile is downloaded on your device, the profile is non-transferable to another device. If you switch to another device, you are required to apply for a new eSIM Activation Kit.
7. If the device is stolen or damaged and U Mobile eSIM profile is loaded on it, please contact U Mobile immediately to deactivate U Mobile eSIM.
8. You can refer to the list of devices which currently support U Mobile eSIM in our website at http://www.u.com.my. U Mobile may from time to time at its discretion introduce U Mobile eSIM to other devices.
9. For more information on the eSIM, please visit https://www.u.com.my/support/selfhelp/esim
Date: 10 June 2020
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!