Our New U Postpaid™ Plans are finally here. Enjoy interest-Free instalment with U PayLater™ & unbeatable device savings with U SaveMore™. Check it out now!
1. You can choose to purchase any content from any of the video partners (“Content”) with your Android and iOS devices using your U Mobile postpaid or prepaid account (“U Mobile Account”). We will bill you the amount of your purchase in your monthly postpaid bill or deduct the credit from your prepaid account.
3. Your use of the Content is subject to the terms of your agreement with the respective content provider.
4. You warrant that you are authorised to use your U Mobile Account to purchase the Content
Registration and Usage
1. You will need to follow the registration process as required by the respective content provider.
2. You may purchase Content using your U Mobile Account when you are overseas only if you have completed the registration in Malaysia according to the steps listed in paragraphs 1, 2. and 3 above before you go abroad.
3. We may stop allowing you to buy Content using your U Mobile Account, for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice including if U Mobile suspects that there is fraudulent or unauthorized use or if our agreement with Content Providers terminates or for any operational Reasons. If you port your mobile number to another mobile operator, you will not be able to use your U Mobile Account to buy Content but you remain responsible for all fees and charges incurred before porting out. Refunds are not applicable for mobile numbers that have been ported out of U Mobile.
4. The Content is not under our control and we are not responsible for, nor do we endorse or have any involvement in the operation of the Content. If you have any issues with the use of the Content, you are required to directly contact the relevant service provider for assistance. You need to contact Google directly if you have any issues with Google Play which is not related to billing.
Charges and Payment
1. We do not set the Content prices. Prices for the Content are determined by the content providers .
2. When you buy any Content using your U Mobile Account we will charge the transaction amount and any applicable taxes to your postpaid bill or deduct your prepaid credit. Mobile data charges (including international data roaming charges) will apply when you use browse, purchase, use, or download the content providers’ applications.
3. For recurrent subscription based Content, you will be charged via your U Mobile Account for subscription renewals. You are advised to take note of the renewal frequencies and the cancellation option available at the time of subscription. Cancellation must to be done in accordance with the relevant cancellation terms of specific partners.
4. No refund will be provided for content purchased.
2. To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection with use of your U Mobile Account to buy the Content, your purchase of the Content and your access to Google Play. You and if you are below 18 years of age, your parents or guardians, agree to release U Mobile from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or for loss or damage; whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising from use of your U Mobile Account to buy the Content, your purchase of the Content t and your access to Google Play.
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!