Discover our latest Postpaid plans, featuring the New Postpaid 38. Experience UNLIMITED Calls with 30GB of High-Speed Data for only RM38/mth. Get yours today!
1. There are 5 (five) Unlimited Mobile Internet Plans; Unlimited Mobile Internet 20 ("UMI 20"), Unlimited Mobile Internet 30 ("UMI 30”), Unlimited Mobile Internet 38 ("UMI 38") and Unlimited Mobile Internet 50 ("UMI 50") and are each a 30-day bundled service for local voice calls, local SMS (only UMI 38) and data (collectively, the "Plans" and individually a "Plan").
2. The Plans are available to U Mobile prepaid subscribers only and are not available to - U Broadband subscribers.
3. The Plans cannot be transferred to any other mobile number.
5. We reserve the right to modify or otherwise change these Terms including the charges.
6. The Plans cannot be combined with any other offers unless expressly stated.
1. You may activate each Plan by dialing *118# or via SMS ( "ON UMI 20" for UMI 20, "ON UMI 30" for UMI 30, "ON UMI 38" for UMI 38 and "ON UMI 50" for UMI 50 to 28118) on your mobile device.
2. Before you activate, you must have a credit balance of at least RM20 for UMI 20, RM30 for UMI 30, RM38 for UMI 38 and RM50 for UMI 50.
3. The activation fee is RM20 for UMI 20, RM30 for UMI 30, RM38 for UMI 38 and RM50 for UMI 50. We will deduct RM20 for UMI 20, RM30 for UMI 30, RM38 for UMI 38 and RM50 for UMI 50 from your credit balance whether or not the activation was authorized by you. No refunds or request for credit will be entertained.
4. The validity period is 30 days from activation. On its expiry, your subscription will be automatically rolled-over only if you have a credit balance of at least RM20 for UMI 20, RM30 for UMI 30, RM38 for UMI 38 and RM50 for UMI 50. Any unused minutes and SMS (only UMI 38) will be rolled over for use if you purchase the same plan. (UMI 20 repurchase UMI 20, UMI 30 repurchase UMI 30, UMI 38 repurchase UMI 38 and UMI 50 repurchase UMI 50). However, any unused minutes and SMS (only UMI 38) must not exceed in aggregate 40 minutes (for UMI 20), 60 minutes (for UMI 30), 300 minutes and 60 SMS (for UMI 38) and 100 minutes (for UMI 50) at the time your subscription is rolled over. Any minutes or SMS which exceed this limit will be forfeited. Rollover of minutes and SMS is not applicable to UMI25 as there are no minutes and SMS bundled.
5. For cross purchase of another Plan other than the same Plan, (eg. If you have an existing UMI 50 but you subsequently buy UMI 30), there will be no rollover of minutes and SMS. Any unused minutes and SMS for UMI 50 will be forfeited when UMI 30 is purchased. You will only be entitled to the allocated minutes and SMS of the latest Plan purchased.
6. If your subscription cannot be automatically rolled-over because you have insufficient credit balance, your subscription will not be rolled over. Any unused minutes or SMS will be forfeited and our standard charges will apply for any calls that you make or any SMS that you send.
7. You may activate as many Plans as you like. Any unused minutes or SMS will be rolled over up to the maximum cap as stated above.
8. Each Plan will take precedence over any other free voice calls and SMS from another U Mobile promotion and will be used first followed by such other free calls and SMS from another U Mobile promotion. These free voice calls, SMS or data cannot be used to offset against the activation fee of the Plan.
9. If you exceed the allocated minutes or SMS under any Plan, we will notify you via SMS or you can check your balance at any time by dialing*118#. However, you are not entitled to any refund or credit if we fail or delay in sending you the SMS notification.
10. If you wish to terminate the Plan, you can unsubscribe via UMB at *118# or by sending "OFF UMI 20" for UMI 20, "OFF UMI 30" for UMI 30, "OFF UMI 38" for UMI 38 and "OFF UMI 50" for UMI 50 to 28118. Any unused bundle will be forfeited. Subsequent data usage will be charged at Pay-At-You-Use rate according to the respective prepaid rate plans.
1. By subscribing to the Plan, you will enjoy 20 minutes of local calls (for UMI 20), 30 minutes local calls (for UMI 30), 150 minutes local calls (for UMI 38) and 50 minutes local calls (for UMI 50) excluding call forwarding and special numbers eg 1300 or 1800 numbers. If you exceed this call, you will get charged according to the your current subscribed rate plan.
2. Your allocated call credit will be deducted based on the duration of your calls. Both On-net and Off-net calls are charged based on 30 second block. On-net means calls made from a U Mobile number to another U Mobile number. Off-net means calls made from a U Mobile number to any other local operator’s number. If you use our multi-party conferencing service, your accumulated outgoing calls will be included as part of your allocated call credit.
1. By subscribing to the Plan, you will enjoy unlimited data usage. In addition, if you exceed 500MB (for UMI 20), 1.5GB (for UMI 30), 1GB (for UMI 38) and 3GB (for UMI 50), we may at our absolute discretion without limiting our rights in the Terms, manage your bandwidth, suspend or terminate the Plan including without limitation, reducing your speed. Our aim is to provide quality mobile services to all our subscribers so that no subscribers are disadvantaged by the behavior of others.
2. The data service is subject to network limitations and availability and device capability.
3. Actual speeds will vary and are affected but not limited, by your distance from our mobile tower, the capacity of our mobile tower, the source of your download, your hardware and software and the general Internet traffic.
Version : 13 February 2020.
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!