U Home 5G x sooka VIP
Get fibre-like speeds and exclusive live sports with our U Home 5G x sooka VIP Bundle. Enjoy home entertainment with your loved ones - just click here!
1. You can choose to purchase GOLIFE insurance plans from Sun Life Malaysia Assurance Berhad (“SLMA”) via U Mobile SelfCare Portal or MyUMobile App (“GOLIFE Plan”) with your device using your U Mobile postpaid or prepaid account (“U Mobile Account”). We will bill you the monthly premium applicable for the GOLIFE Plan you purchased in your monthly postpaid bill or deduct the credit from your prepaid account.
4. You warrant that you are authorised to use your U Mobile Account to purchase the GOLIFE Plan.
Registration and Usage
1. You will need to register for the GOLIFE Plan by following the steps provided on https://www.u.com.my/selfcare/login.
2. To use your U Mobile Account as your preferred payment method, you must ensure the following:
i. your device must be on U Mobile network; and
ii. your U Mobile Account must be active. If you are a prepaid user, you must have enough credit in your prepaid account to purchase GOLIFE Plan. “Active” means able to make and receive calls.
3. We may stop allowing you to purchase or renew the GOLIFE Plan using your U Mobile Account, for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice including if U Mobile suspects that there is fraudulent or unauthorized use or if our agreement with SLMA has been terminated or for any reason or for any operational reasons.
4. If you port your mobile number to another mobile operator, you will not be able to use your U Mobile Account to purchase the GOLIFE Plan but you remain responsible for all fees and charges incurred before porting out. Your existing GOLIFE Plan will remain valid until the expiry date provided on your e-certificate. Refunds are not applicable for mobile numbers that have been ported out of U Mobile.
5. GOLIFE Plan is not under our control and we are not responsible for the underwriting, claim process and dispute resolution under the GOLIFE Plan. If you have any issues relating the following matters in relation to your GOLIFE Plan, you may visit our U Mobile Self Care Portal, MyUMobile App or contact U Mobile Customer Careline at +6018-388 1318:
b. premium payment;
c. monthly renewals;
d. termination; and
6. If you have any other issues not listed in paragraph 2.6 above, you are required to directly contact SLMA for assistance.
Charges and Payment
1. We do not set the insurance premium payable for GOLIFE Plan. The insurance premiums are determined by SLMA and are subject to adjustment or taxes determined by SLMA.
2. If you purchase the GOLIFE Plan using your U Mobile Account while you are roaming overseas, you will be charged in Ringgit Malaysia based on the insurance premium determined by SLMA.
3. When you purchase the GOLIFE Plan using your U Mobile Account we will charge the monthly premium payable to your postpaid bill or deduct your prepaid credit. The monthly premiums shall be deducted or charged on a monthly basis unless you terminate or cancel your GOLIFE Plan in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable.
4. Mobile data charges (including international data roaming charges) will apply when you purchase, terminate or request for refund of the GOLIFE Plan.
5. You can only purchase one plan at a time. You will be able to purchase the GOLIFE Plan as long as you have sufficient credit balance in your prepaid account or subject to your postpaid credit limit.
6. You are advised to take note of the premium due date as prescribed on your GOLIFE Plan e-certificate and the termination option available at the time of your purchase of the GOLIFE Plan. You may terminate the GOLIFE Plan via U Mobile Self Care Portal, My U Mobile App or by contacting U Mobile Customer Careline at +6018-388 1318. The termination steps are provided on https://www.u.com.my/selfcare/login for your reference.
7. Requests for refunds on the GOLIFE Plan can be made by contacting U Mobile Customer Careline or via U Mobile Self Care Portal or MyUMobile App subject to SLMA’s terms and refund policies.
8. We will only process any refund and credit your U Mobile Account in relation to a purchase of the GOLIFE Plan if you meet the requirement of the refund policies imposed by SLMA, by crediting the amount into your prepaid account (for prepaid subscribers) or reflecting the refund in your following month’s bill (for postpaid subscribers).
2. To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection with use of your U Mobile Account to purchase of the GOLIFE Plan. You agree to release U Mobile from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or for loss or damage; whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising from use of your U Mobile Account to buy the GOLIFE Plan and your purchase of GOLIFE Plan.
4. U Mobile does not own the copyright, trademarks, services marks or other marks of SLMA. These marks are owned and registered by their respective owners.
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!