Our New U Postpaid™ Plans are finally here. Enjoy interest-Free instalment with U PayLater™ & unbeatable device savings with U SaveMore™. Check it out now!
1. The Jaringan Prihatin programme (“Programme”) is an initiative by the Government of Malaysia (“Government”), in collaboration with the telecommunication service providers (“Service Providers”), including U Mobile Sdn Bhd Registration No. 199101013657 (223969-U) (“U Mobile”), where an approximate RM2.0 billion has been allocated for the recipients of Bantuan Prihatin Rakyat (“BPR”), in the form of subsidised telecommunication packages either (i) Monthly data plan subsidy (“Plan Subsidy”); or (ii) Device package subsidy (“Device Subsidy”) (collectively “Subsidies”).
2. The total subsidy allocation for eligible Subsidy Recipients is categorised as follows:
|Category 1 – Married and Singles without children||Category 2 – Married and Singles with children|
Subsidy 1: RM15 per month for 12 months (without device),
Subsidy 2: RM180 device package subsidy
Subsidy 1: RM15 per month for 12 months without device,
Subsidy 2: RM300 device package subsidy
3. The Programme is open to all Malaysians who have been confirmed as the primary applicant of the BPR based on Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri’s latest records and have completed registration of the Programme with U Mobile ("Subsidy Recipient").
4. The duration for the Programme is from 5 May 2021 until 31 July 2022 ("Programme Period"). In order to be eligible for the Programme, you must register for the Programme between 5 May 2021 and 31 July 2021 ("Programme Registration Period"). You will not be eligible to receive the Subsidies if you register after the Programme Registration Period, even if you are an eligible recipient of BPR. Each Subsidy Recipient is allowed to opt in once during the Programme Registration Period.
5. To participate in the Programme, you are required to complete the Programme registration (via u.com.my/prihatin, U Mobile Self-Care or MyUMobile App), select and activate the selected Subsidies option successfully during the Programme Registration Period.
1. The Subsidy Recipient who opts for the Plan Subsidy i.e RM15 per month for 12 months plan subsidy can use the Plan Subsidy to:
a. Purchase monthly data plan (for Prepaid customers), or
b. Offset the bill payment of your postpaid monthly plan (for Postpaid customers).
2. The Subsidy Recipient who opts for the Plan Subsidy is required to subscribe to any of the eligible Prepaid monthly data plans or Postpaid rate plans listed below (the “Eligible Plans”) via UMB (*118#), My U Mobile App or U Mobile service centres.
|GX50||I130||U Premium||Ultimate Device 60||GX30||MB128|
|GX68||P50||U Platinum||Ultimate Device 68||GX38||CI30|
|P79||P68||E58||Ultimate Device 90||UMI30||CI50|
|P99||P70||E88||Ultimate Device 98||UMI36||I40|
|P139||P78||U Lite||Ultimate Device 130||UMI38||I60|
|WB68||P98||U Value||Unlimited 50||UMI50||I90|
|WB88||ISP68||GoBiz Pro||Unlimited 80||GameOnz50||i130|
|I60||U88||U68 rate plan||MB40|
|I90||U Plus||U98 rate plan||MB68|
3. The Subsidy Recipient will receiveRM15 over 12 months (Plan Subsidy) which must be utilised until 31 July 2022,
4. The Plan Subsidy can be redeemed only once per calendar month during the Programme Period.
5. The Subsidy Recipient must ensure that the subscribed plans are Active to enjoy the Plan Subsidy. “Active” means able to make and receive calls.
6. For the Prepaid customers who have successfully registered for Programme, you will receive the RM15 subsidy credit upon registration and Plan Subsidy selection. The RM15 subsidy credit must be utilised by subscribing to an Eligible Plan within the same month, as the subsidy credit will be forfeited by the end of each calendar month if it is not utilised.
7. For the Postpaid customers who have successfully registered for Programme, the Plan Subsidy will be reflected in your next bill upon registration and Plan Subsidy selection, provided you subscribe to an Eligible Plan within the same month for twelve (12) months, or until 31 July 2022, whichever comes first.
1. The Subsidy Recipient who opts for device subsidy is required to sign up the eligible Jaringan Prihatin device package (“Jaringan Prihatin Device Package”) and make necessary payment (advance fees of selected Postpaid rate plan, device price (if any) and device upfront payment) by 31 July 2021 by visiting the participating U Mobile stores.
2. U Mobile Jaringan Prihatin Device Packages are listed below. Customer who selects the device model can either opt for bundled Postpaid plan or bundled Prepaid plan.
|NO||Device Model||Bundled Postpaid Plan||Bundled Prepaid Plan|
|5||Lenovo Tab M10||GX50||GX38|
3. For the Subsidy Recipient who opts for the Device Subsidy option, you will receive a device subsidy code via SMS sent to your registered mobile number.
4. The Device Subsidy code can only be utilised by the rightful owner of the registered MSISDN which is linked to the registered NRIC No.
5. New Postpaid customers including those who port-in from another service provider (“Port-in”) and those who change their rate plan from Prepaid to Postpaid, are required to pay one-month advance fees of the selected Postpaid rate plan (RM50 for GX50 and RM 68 for GX68).
6. Device upfront payment will be collected when you sign up for the Jaringan Prihatin Device Package.
7. Device upfront payment is applicable to all new, Port-in and existing U Mobile customers upon sign-up of the Jaringan Prihatin Device Package
8. Device upfront payment will be rebated over 10 months (for Postpaid device package) or 12 months (for Prepaid device package) (“Rebate Period”) to the customers accordingly depending on the plan selection, provided you are still subscribed to the bundled plans throughout the Rebate Period.
9. For Subsidy Recipient who opts for Device Subsidy but does not sign up for Jaringan Prihatin Device Package by 31July 2021, the Device Subsidy will be automatically switched to Plan Subsidy without any further notice.
2GB Prihatin Data
1. By subscribing to the Plan Subsidy or Device Subsidy package under the Programme, you are eligible to redeem 2GB Prihatin data (“Data”) for all Internet usage for an hour every day during the Programme Period.
2. You must ensure that your Prepaid or Postpaid account is Active during the Programme Period in order to redeem and utilise the Data. “Active” means able to make and receive calls. Postpaid customers whose lines are suspended or barred will not be able enjoy the Data.
3. U Mobile at its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right at any time without being liable to you to suspend or terminate the Data if you are found to be in violation of the Terms.
4. The Data service is subject to network limitations and availability and device capability. Your actual download speed and data capacity will vary and may be slower and are affected but not limited, by your distance from our mobile tower, the capacity of our mobile tower, the source of your download, your handset type and quality, the general Internet traffic and coverage availability.
5. We reserve the right to discontinue offering the Data.
6. The Data cannot be combined with any other offers unless expressly stated.
Switching Plans and Service Providers:
1. If a Subsidy Recipient switch or Port-in from another service provider to U Mobile during the Programme Period, you will be entitled to the aggregate value of maximum 12 months worth of Plan Subsidy while registered under that other service provider and under U Mobile. . However, you must first terminate your Programme registration with your existing service provider.
2. In any event, a Subsidy Recipient is only allowed to perform a maximum of 3 switches or Port-in (i.e : Service Provider A > Service Provider B > Service Provider C > Service Provider D) throughout the Programme Period in order to enjoy the Plan Subsidy for the aggregate value of maximum 12 months worth of Plan Subsidy. Eligible subscribers can be only registered with one (1) service provider at any point in time during the Programme Period.
3. The Subsidy Recipient is not allowed to switch to another service provider within 30 days from the registration date of the Programme.
4. The Subsidy Recipient may switch to a different data plan offered by U Mobile as long as such plan is part of the Eligible Plans offered under the Programme and is entitled for the Plan Subsidy.
1. You may terminate your Programme registration with U Mobile during the Programme Period. Upon such termination, you will not be able to receive the Plan Subsidy or Device Subsidy via U Mobile.
2. You may terminate the Jaringan Prihatin Device Package which you have signed up with U Mobile under the Programme. However, you will not receive the rebate for the device upfront payment for the remaining months. Example: Subscriber A terminates the Jaringan Prihatin Device Package under the Programme in month 2, Subscriber A will not get the monthly rebate of RM5, RM6 or RM10 (depends on the plan selected) for the remaining months.
1. By registering for the Programme, our Privacy Notice, will apply. In addition to the Privacy Notice, you agree and consent to us, collecting, storing, using, processing and disclosing your Personal Data (which includes, but is not limited to, your name, NRIC, transaction information) to:
a. provide and disclose your Personal Data to service providers (which may be located outside Malaysia), the Ministry of Finance and its nominees, government departments and government agencies to validate and process the eligibility of your application to this Programme;
b. validate the claim of the Subsidies with other participating service providers in the event of a dispute;
c. process any complaints you may have against us for this Programme;
d. deliver any notice or communications to you through third party service providers in connection to this Programme;
e. collect aggregated data (including transaction information) relating to the Subsidies;
f. provide your Personal Data to relevant third party service providers for the purposes of giving full effect to the Programme;
g. provide and disclose your Personal Data (which may include your transaction information) to the Government, the Ministry of Finance and its nominees and their respective affiliates and agencies and such Personal Data shall be used by the Government for purposes which are necessary or related to this Programme.
2. You will not be able to participate in the Programme if you do not agree and consent to the collection, storage, usage, processing and disclosure of your Personal Data. We will store your Personal Data in accordance with the data processing principles (including the Security Principle) in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
1. All the Subsidies are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash in full or in part and cannot be transferred to any other mobile number or person.
2. By registering in this Programme, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below, the applicable U Mobile Postpaid, Prepaid, Wireless Broadband Terms and Conditions, our Privacy Notice (collectively, the "Terms") all of which are available on www.u.com.my.
3. The Government or U Mobile reserve the right to discontinue the Programme, modify or otherwise change the Terms including the charges without prior notice.
Version: 5 May 2021
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!