1. Monthly bundled all-net/other network minutes will be prorated if subscription period is less than a month.
2. All voice minutes bundled only apply to domestic mobile/fixed on-net and off-net usage and excludes video calls, IDD, International Roaming, Voicemail (1311) or calls to special numbers/premium numbers (e.g.: 1300 / 1500 / 1508 / 1600 / 1700 / 1900 / 103, 800 & 15999) and 02-prefix numbers for border calls to Singapore and 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei.
3. All voice minutes bundled shall be used strictly as part of normal everyday mobile voice usage for individual customers and not for commercial use. The Service shall not be:
a. re-sold, rented or utilised in any other way;
b. used for multiple simultaneous calling, conference calling, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, application-to-person communication, continuous calling for extended period of time, auto-dialling, machine-to-machine communication;
c. used for wholesale or for SIM boxing or aggregate minutes on our network;
d. used in connection with a device, software or application which re-routes calls;
e. used to set up switch devices which could keep a line open potentially for hours and limiting the ability for other customers to access our network; or
f. used for any other activity that U Mobile considers to be non-standard usage.
4. The P79 plan will be bundled with unlimited Internet quota for Video-Onz, Music-Onz, Waze, WhatsApp and WeChat.
5. U Mobile at its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right at any time without being liable to you to suspend or terminate the Service if you are found to be in violation of the Terms.
6. You may subscribe up to 3 member lines, either “Share 20” or “Share 50”, depending on the plan that you have signed up. For Share 50, upfront payment is required for each Share 50 member line subscribed. If you subscribe up to 3 Share 50 member lines, you are required to sign-up for auto-debit of the monthly charges for the principal and the member lines using your credit card. If you subscribe to Share 50, your credit limit will be increased automatically upon activation of each member line.
7. U Mobile may block or restrict the use of the device during the Subsidy Period if:
a. U Mobile suspects that you have committed fraud;
b. U Mobile finds that you have committed fraud; or
c. despite our reminders, you have failed to remit the Monthly Fees of selected rate plan for a continuous period of three (3) consecutive months from the activation of the device plan or any other period as determined by U Mobile from time to time.
8. U Mobile may unblock the use of the device upon receipt of the outstanding payment and upon your request to unblock the use of the device, if your device use is blocked due to non-payment of the Monthly Fees of selected rate plan.
9. If your device is blocked due to fraud or suspected fraud, you may be requested to contact U Mobile’s customer service for further instructions.
10. You remain liable for the Monthly Fees if you lose your device, if your account is barred or suspended, or if your use of device is blocked, for any reason.
General Postpaid Plans
2. You must pay the Monthly Fee in full even if you do not use the Service to the full value for the month. No part of the Monthly Fee will be carried over to the following months. Any usage exceeding the Monthly Fee will be billed to you on monthly basis. Monthly Fee may also be referred to as “Monthly Commitment Fee”, “Monthly Access Fee” or other names as may be determined by us.
3. Charges for all other services not listed, such as International Direct Dial (IDD) and International Roaming will not be deducted from the Monthly Fee and will be charged separately. Unless specifically stated otherwise, monthly data and bundled minutes are only applicable for domestic usage and will not be available during Roaming.
4. We reserve the right to amend or change the tariffs at any time during the Contract Period.
5. The Service cannot be combined with other package unless stated otherwise.
6. Commitment Period will be applicable when devices are bundled together with the Service. We may impose cancellation charges/fees (including unpaid device price) if you terminate the Services (or we terminate due to your non-compliance) prior to the agreed Commitment Period. Commitment Period may also be referred as “Minimum Period” or “Minimum Term”.
7. If you have bought any device or accessories from us or our dealers, all claims relating to those products are covered by the warranty, if any, offered by the relevant manufacturer. We do not provide any warranty claim on the device.
8. The Advance Access Fee is charged in advance to your account and will be shown in your first month bill. If you do not pay your bill by the due date, this Advance Access Fee may be used to offset any outstanding charges. Upon set off or deduction, we may also require you to pay a further advance fee in an amount that we determine. Any remaining balance of the advance fee will be refunded to you without interest if you terminate this Postpaid Plan provided all outstanding charges have been settled.
9. If you are an existing U Mobile prepaid customer and you wish to switch to this Postpaid Plan, you may retain your phone number. Any remaining SMS, voice minutes or data allowance to which you are entitled under the previous prepaid plan will be forfeited and any content subscription services which are part of your previous prepaid plan will be automatically terminated. However, any credit remaining may be carried over to this Postpaid Plan up to a maximum value of RM100 to offset bill payment. Any credit balance exceeding the sum of RM100 will be automatically forfeited.
10. If you have subscribed to any voice or SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack, when you change your rate plan, any unused quota from the voice or SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack will be forfeited without refund.
11. Upon activation of your new rate plan:
a. if your new rate plan has any unlimited voice service bundle:
i. your subscription of any voice Postpaid Add-on Pack on your previous rate plan will be terminated. You will be charged with the full monthly charges of the Postpaid Add-on Pack and any unused quota on the voice Postpaid Add-on Pack will be forfeited without refund.
ii. if you have previously subscribed to any SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack, you will be re-subscribed to the same pack. The re-subscribed SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack will have a refreshed quota and will be valid until the last day of your bill cycle. You will be charged with the full charges for the SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack:
A. for the previous subscription on your previous rate plan; and
B. for the renewed subscription on your new rate plan.
b. if your new rate plan is not bundled with any unlimited voice service bundle, and if you have previously subscribed to any voice or SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack, you will be re-subscribed to the same pack. The re-subscribed voice or SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack will have a refreshed quota and will be valid until the last day of your bill cycle. You will be charged for the full monthly charges for the voice of or SMS Postpaid Add-on Pack:
i. for the previous subscription on your previous rate plan; and
ii. for the renewed subscription on your new rate plan.
12. Your actual download speed and data capacity will vary and may be slower and are affected but not limited, by your distance from our mobile tower, the capacity of our mobile tower, the source of your download, your handset type and quality, the general internet traffic and coverage availability. If your total download and upload use per month exceeds any applicable allocated data allowance, we will manage your bandwidth by reducing your speed.
13. Any add-on services bundled together with the Postpaid plan(s) are governed by separate terms and conditions, which are published on www.u.com.my.
Advance Access Fee is the amount which equals to the Monthly Fee.
Contract Period is the pre-agreed duration for which you are required to subscribe to the Services.
Monthly Fee is the monthly fee that you are required to pay for your Postpaid Plan and may be used interchangeably with
Access Fee or Monthly Access Fee in www.u.com.my or in your bill.
Version : 24 November 2021