Giler Unlimited Postpaid
Surf to the fullest with the Best Value Giler Unlimited Postpaid plans! Enjoy unlimited speed, data and calls. Choose the best plan for you here!
2. The iPlans are available to new customers, existing customers and those who port-in from other service providers.
3. This Service is based on domestic usage. International Direct Dial (IDD) service and international roaming service including data roaming are each available upon request. If you wish to subscribe, you are required to apply separately. These IDD and the international roaming services are subject to additional terms and conditions that we may impose including payment of deposits.
4. The Monthly Fee is payable even if you do not use the Service to the full value for the month. No part of the Monthly Fee will be carried over to the following months. Any usage exceeding the Monthly Fee will be billed to you on a monthly basis.
5. Charges for services not listed, such as MMS, video calls, IDD, international roaming including data roaming, content subscription services, Voice Mail (1311) and calls to special numbers/premium numbers (E.g. 1300/1500/1508/1600/1700/1900/103, 800 & 15999) and 02-prefix numbers for border calls to Singapore and 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei are charged separately based on our standard rates or the current roaming charges as determined by our roaming partners. They are not included in your iPlan and will be added to your bill.
6. The Advance Access Fee is charged in advance to your account and will be shown in your first month bill. If you do not pay your bill by the due date, this Advance Access Fee may be used to offset any outstanding charges. Upon set off or deduction, we may also require you to pay a further advance fee in an amount that we determine. Any remaining balance of the advance fee will be refunded to you without interest if you terminate your iPlan provided all outstanding charges have settled.
7. If your iPlan sets out a maximum amount of data, voice minutes or SMS, any unused data allowance, voice minutes or SMS expires each month and cannot be rolled over for use and will be forfeited.
8. Your actual download speed and data capacity will vary and may be slower and are affected but not limited, by your distance from our mobile tower, the capacity of our mobile tower, the source of your download, your handset type and quality, the general Internet traffic and coverage availability. If your total download and upload use per month exceeds any applicable allocated data allowance, we will manage your bandwidth by reducing your speed.
9. We do not make any representations or give any warranties whether express or implied relating in any way to the device that you buy from us or from our dealers as part of the iPlan nor do we warrant the performance or suitability of that device on our network. If you have bought any devices or accessories from us or our dealers, we are not responsible for replacing the device or any part of the device that is lost, stolen, damaged or defective. All claims relating to those products are covered by the warranty, if any, offered by the manufacturers. The terms and conditions of this warranty are set out in the documentation that you receive when you accept your device. Any complaints or warranty claims must be referred to the manufacturer and are subject to that manufacturer’s terms. The risk of any and all losses, damage or destruction to the device will be transferred from us to you upon your collection of the device.
10. Even though you have activated the Service for less than 24 months, you are allowed to upgrade to another iPlan of higher value. However, downgrading to another iPlan of lower value will result in termination of your current plan.
11. Upgrade process:
|Eligible iPlans for Upgrade|
|i40 -> i60||i60 -> i90||i90 -> i130|
|i40 -> i90||i60 -> i130|
|i40 -> i130|
a. If you have made UPFRONT PAYMENT for the initial iPlan, the monthly rebate will remain the same.
Example: i40 | i90 (Upgrade)
I. Initial iPlan: i40
II. Initial monthly rebate: RM10
III. New iPlan: i90
IV. Monthly rebate: RM10 (carried over from i40 due to the upgrade)
b. If you signed up the initial iPlan with NO UPFRONT PAYMENT, the initial phone subsidy commitment will be carried forward to the new iPlan.
Example: i40 | i90 (Upgrade)
I. i40 upfront payment: RM240 (subsidy)
II. Upon termination of i90 plan, subsidy which is required for refund will be based on RM240 (pro-rated upon termination)
12. You do not have to make any upfront payment for the iPlan if you fulfil our eligibility requirements. However, if you terminate or downgrade your current iPlan or change to another rate plan before the expiry of 24 months from the activation of the Service, you are required to refund any subsidy which was given when you first registered for the Service. The refund is calculated based on the subsidy divided by 24 months and multiplied by the remaining number of months of the 24 month period. The number of months remaining will be deemed to include the month during which you terminated the Service. E.g. If you subscribe to i60 where you are given a subsidy of RM360 and you terminate in Month 7, you are required to refund RM360/24 months x 18 = RM 270.
13. If you do not fulfill our eligibility requirements, you are required to make an upfront payment when your application to register is accepted by us. However, we will give you a monthly rebate for such upfront payment over the period of 24 months from activation of the Service. If you terminate or downgrade your current iPlan or change to another rate plan before the expiry of the 24 month period, your monthly rebates will be forfeited.
14. Monthly bundled all-network/other network minutes and SMS will be prorated if your subscription is less than a month.
a. Monthly bundled all-network/other network minutes are applicable for i40 and i60 plans only.
b. Monthly bundled all-network/other network SMS are applicable for i40, i60, i90 and i130 plans.
15. U Mobile at its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right at any time without being liable to you to suspend or terminate the Service if you are found to be in violation of the Terms.
16. You may subscribe up to 3 member lines, either “Share 20” or “Share 50”, depending on the plan that you have signed up. For i90 and i130, each member line requires a monthly payment of RM50 (“Share 50”). Upfront payment is required for each Share 50 member line subscribed. If you subscribe up to 3 Share 50 member lines, you are required to sign-up for auto-debit of the monthly charges for the principal and the member lines using your credit card. If you subscribe to Share 50, your credit limit will be increased automatically upon activation of each member line.
17. Prices for iPhone devices which are bundled with the iPlan are set out in https://www.u.com.my/store/i-phone.
18. Your high speed data quota will follow the prevailing iPlan data quota. Your speed will be reduced if you exceed that quota but if we consider your use as unreasonable or unacceptable; we may manage your bandwidth by suspending, modifying or restricting your use of the Service or withdraw your access to the Service.
19. Calls are based on 30 seconds charging block. Data use is counted in MB increments.
20. 0% Easy Payment Plan (EPP) is available for customers with selected banks.
21. For non-Malaysians, a deposit of RM500 will be collected upon registration.
22. We reserve the right without any liability to modify or otherwise change the Terms including the charges.
23. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers unless expressly stated.
24. This offer is available until withdrawn by us.
Advance Access Fee is the amount which equals to the Monthly Fee.
Monthly Fee is the monthly fee that you are required to pay for your iPlan and may be used interchangeably with Access Fee or Monthly Access Fee in https://www.u.com.my or in your bill.
General Postpaid Plan
2. You must pay the Monthly Fee in full even if you do not use the Service to the full value for the month. No part of the Monthly Fee will be carried over to the following months. Any usage exceeding the Monthly Fee will be billed to you on monthly basis. Monthly Fee may also be referred to as “Monthly Commitment Fee”, “Monthly Access Fee” or other names as may be determined by us.
3. Charges for all other services not listed, such as International Direct Dial (IDD) and International Roaming will not be deducted from the Monthly Fee and will be charged separately. Unless specifically stated otherwise, monthly data and bundled minutes are only applicable for domestic usage and will not be available during Roaming.
4. We reserve the right to amend or change the tariffs at any time during the Contract Period.
5. The Service cannot be combined with other package unless stated otherwise.
6. Contract Period will be applicable when devices are bundled together with the Service. We may impose cancellation charges/fees (including unpaid device price) if you terminate the Services (or we terminate due to your non-compliance) prior to the agreed Contract Period. Contract Period may also be referred as “Minimum Period” or “Minimum Term”.
7. If you have bought any device or accessories from us or our dealers, all claims relating to those products are covered by the warranty, if any, offered by the relevant manufacturer. We do not provide any warranty claim on the device.
8. The Advance Access Fee is charged in advance to your account and will be shown in your first month bill. If you do not pay your bill by the due date, this Advance Access Fee may be used to offset any outstanding charges. Upon set off or deduction, we may also require you to pay a further advance fee in an amount that we determine. Any remaining balance of the advance fee will be refunded to you without interest if you terminate this Postpaid Plan provided all outstanding charges have been settled.
9. If you are an existing U Mobile prepaid customer and you wish to switch to this Postpaid Plan, you may retain your phone number. Any remaining SMS, voice minutes or data allowance to which you are entitled under the previous prepaid plan will be forfeited and any content subscription services which are part of your previous prepaid plan will be automatically terminated. However, any credit remaining may be carried over to this Postpaid Plan up to a maximum value of RM100 to offset bill payment. Any credit balance exceeding the sum of RM100 will be automatically forfeited.
10. If you have subscribed to Voice Plus and SMS Plus add on packages, when you change your rate plan, any unused quota from the Voice Plus and SMS Plus will be forfeited without refund. Such Voice Plus and SMS Plus add on packages will be renewed upon the activation of your new rate plan and you will be charged for a refreshed quota.
11. Any add-on services bundled together with the Postpaid plan(s) are governed by separate terms and conditions, which are published on https://www.u.com.my.
Advance Access Fee is the amount which equals to the Monthly Fee.
Contract Period is the pre-agreed duration for which you are required to subscribe to the Services.
Monthly Fee is the monthly fee that you are required to pay for your Postpaid Plan and may be used interchangeably with Access Fee or Monthly Access Fee in https://www.u.com.my or in your bill.
Version : 14 February 2020
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!