Our New U Postpaid™ Plans are finally here. Enjoy interest-Free instalment with U PayLater™ & unbeatable device savings with U SaveMore™. Check it out now!
|Scenario (SMS received on 1 February 2021)||Eligibility period||Remark|
|1. Upgraded to GX68 on 4 February 2021||February 2021 to January 2022||Eligible for the Rebate RM8 x 12 months|
|2. Upgraded to GX68 on 10 February 2021 and downgrade to P48 on 20 March 2021||February 2021||Only eligible for February Rebate and early termination fee will be charged.|
|3. Upgraded to GX68 on 10 February 2021 and upgrade to P99 on 20 March 2021||February 2021||No early termination fees will apply for a plan upgrade however remaining monthly Rebate will be forfeited|
2. U Mobile will notify the eligible subscribers of their entitlement to receive the Rebate via SMS.
3. You must ensure that your Postpaid account is Active during the Campaign Period. “Active” means able to make and receive calls.
4. The reward is given on “as is” basis. U Mobile reserves the right to substitute the reward with another reward of similar value at any time without prior notice.
1. U Mobile’s decisions on any matter relating to this Campaign are final and binding on all participants. If any matters arise which are not covered in these Terms and Conditions, they will be determined solely by U Mobile.
2. U Mobile may change any of these Terms and Conditions including terminating or suspending this Campaign and extending the Campaign Period. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions on our website and if you do not agree to any of the changes, you must immediately cease participation in the Campaign.
3. All rewards are accepted entirely at the risk of the participants. To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection this Campaign. All participants agree to release U Mobile from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, for loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; whether direct or indirect special or consequential arising out of participation in this Campaignz
4. By participating in the Campaign, all participants:
1. consent for U Mobile to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose their personal information for purposes which are necessary or to the participation in the Campaign;
2. consent for U Mobile to disclose or publish their personal information such as their names and identities and any general UMobile sees fit about the participants in any media, marketing or advertising materials; and
3. grant U Mobile the absolute and unrestricted right to modify, use and publish any still or moving images of the participants for promotional, marketing, commercial or other related purpose, without any payment or compensation.
5. The subscription and use of U Mobile’s Postpaid mobile service are subject to U Mobile’s standard Postpaid Terms and Conditions, respective Postpaid plans terms and conditions and where applicable, these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, these Terms and Conditions, U Mobile’s standard Postpaid Terms and Conditions and the respective Postpaid plans terms and conditions, conflict will be resolved in the following descending order:
1. the Postpaid Terms and Conditions;
2. the respective Postpaid plans terms and conditions; and
3. these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Campaign and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The participants agree that the Courts of Malaysia jurisdiction over all matters arising from this Campaign.
Version: 2 February 2021
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!