Discover our latest Postpaid plans, featuring the New Postpaid 38. Experience UNLIMITED Calls with 30GB of High-Speed Data for only RM38/mth. Get yours today!
1. All active U Mobile customers with a compatible device can use VoLTE. Active means able to make and receive calls.
1. To use VoLTE, please follow the steps stated on our website. These steps may vary depending on your device model. Once the steps are completed and you are connected to U Mobile’s LTE network, you may make a call over LTE (VoLTE).
C) VoLTE Calls
1. The VoLTE service can be enabled or disabled on your mobile device. The default setting (whether ON or OFF) is as determined by the respective device supplier.
D) LTE Connection
1. In order to continue with a VoLTE Call, you need to stay connected to a LTE network.
2. Once you leave the LTE network coverage, your call may be disconnected.
1. Call charges for VoLTE follow our standard U Mobile call rates. If your U Mobile plan is bundled with voice minutes, VoLTE will utilize those minutes. In the absence of bundled voice minutes, our pay-as-you-use charges apply. These charges are published on our website from time to time.
2. VoLTE does not utilize any data quota allocated to you under your U Mobile plan.
F) Emergency Services Number
1. Call to emergency services number will continue to work as per normal calls.
1. U Mobile may change any of these terms and conditions including terminating or suspending VoLTE. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions on our website.
Version: 13 February 2020
If you require further assistance, you can get in touch with us via the following channels.
Reach out to us through the MyUMobile App.
Drop us your message on Messenger.
Tweet us your enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as we can!